Thread: The Mighty Quinn returns !!

Default The Mighty Quinn returns !!

Q,
    You owe a bunch of worried people explanations !! WHERE THE FXXX have you been and are you OK ?? Personally,I could care less yet some guys were worried !!
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Default Re: The Mighty Quinn returns !!

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    Q,
    some guys were worried !!
    Ha ha! And most were relieved.

Quinn,
    I thought you might have been suspended for a year as part of the NCAA sanctions against Ohio State. But being a Penn State fan, I'd get banned if the NCAA knew I existed.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBloodLion View Post
    Quinn,
    I thought you might have been suspended for a year as part of the NCAA sanctions against Ohio State. But being a Penn State fan, I'd get banned if the NCAA knew I existed.
    Well there was that tattoo that I got free just for signing a headgear. But I think that got swept under the rug and taken out when Tressel left.

Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    Well there was that tattoo that I got free just for signing a headgear. But I think that got swept under the rug and taken out when Tressel left.
    And I thought all along it had something to do with that recruiting incident with Chris Phillips that never materialized!

Speaking of Phillips, I was sitting next to a few wrestlers from Ohio University and Notre Dame College of Ohio at the state tourney this year. Several of them told me that Phillips was training for the Olympics at the training site in Columbus. Anyone know the depth of that statement?

Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    Speaking of Phillips, I was sitting next to a few wrestlers from Ohio University and Notre Dame College of Ohio at the state tourney this year. Several of them told me that Phillips was training for the Olympics at the training site in Columbus. Anyone know the depth of that statement?
    I heard he was working out at the RTC in Columbus. Don't think we ever see him wrestle for Ohio State.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    I heard he was working out at the RTC in Columbus. Don't think we ever see him wrestle for Ohio State.
    Well you're about the fifth or sixth to tell me that so it must be true. Yeah, it doesn't look like college agrees with him. Not everyone is cut out for it, so I wish him luck at RTC.