Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: McD

Default Re: McD

I learned to really admire Kish after he wrestled through those injuries. Now that UNI isn't in the WWC any longer, I can also feel comfortable in rooting for NDSU (as well as Wyoming) and not feel like I'm betraying my team.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Yeah, that was the year he initially hurt it. It popped out when he was wrestling Precin in the quarters.

I don't remember who he had in the semi's but he obviously beat Ness that year in the final.
    Believe it was Falck he wrestled in the semis, and he was actually losing at one point if Iremember correctly
    Gold is an idiot.

All good comments. It does make CS's accomplishment ever more unbelievable.........no major injuries......no tempary illnesses that affected him.........amazing. I loved McD style.....as I did Kish's....I'm sorry he has to go out this way. Still, the most heartbreaking match I've ever seen is the Mongoose's last one, when he tried to wrestling with a busted up knee and had to be carried off the mat.
    On a more happy note, these Championships are GREAT! Thanks to ESPN for allowing me to watcch the first few round on my laptop. Can't wait to see the irresistable force against the immovable object tonite!! :-)
    The Art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.

Is that Schlatter?
    He is the one I was thinking about.

4WIW I was told a different story, not a shoulder, and if you watch video of any of his recent bouts you'll see it wasn't his shoulder. If it was it would have been taped or in a shroud.

Herniated disc- watch his bouts again...no blast doubles, virtually nothing straining the back...not the old McD.
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBloodLion View Post
    Is that Schlatter?
    He is the one I was thinking about.
    Yes, Schlatter.
    The Art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.