Thread: Ever have a really, really, crappy day?

Default Ever have a really, really, crappy day?

Just got fired for the first time (technically I resigned), my boss didn't have enough good things to say about my work ethic, character, honesty, integrity, and he told me that he hopes I'll continue to be involved with the school district in a myriad of ways. Unfortunately I was not "cut out" for the job I was hired for. I guess it's a mixed blessing, I was fired from a job that I absolutely hated--still getting fired feels awesome. Time for a drink and to watch some wrestling highlight videos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

Default Re: Ever have a really, really, crappy day?

Sorry to hear, Snackem. I hope this is one of those "when one door closes another opens" situations.
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

I hope so because I left the best job I've ever had (the pay wasn't the best and neither were the hours but I LOVED working there) in order to take this one.
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

Sorry to hear, Snackem. Like a job or lump it, it's never easy to be let go from a job when it never seems warranted.

And, yes, as a matter of fact I have had a few crappy, crappy days...but they are happening no more, as I've officially stopped eating Mexican food.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

Sorry to hear that Snackem, I'm sure you've built up enough karma that something good will happen for you soon.

Maybe if you would quit banging your head against that wall you would not have a crappy day!! LOL Trust me, I know what a crappy day is. Each day at work is a crappy day. Wednesday was the only good day this week. I went in to the General Manager to ask for a letter of reference and he offered to find another position for me in the company.

When one door closes.........

Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    When one door closes.........
    Good to see you posting Quinn!

Good to see you posting Quinn!
    Ditto.
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.