Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: B1G brackets

Default Re: B1G brackets

Paddock beats Grajales by three points.

One other funny thing the announcers said - Ramos would have an edge in experience over Stieber if they met in the finals because Ramos is a junior and Stieber is a RS soph. No mention of the fact that Stieber is 3-0 against him and he won the title last year.

Quentin Wright got pinned?

Quote Originally Posted by arm-spin View Post
    Quentin Wright got pinned?
    No, they're still showing the incorrect result. He stuck the other guy.

Shocked (or not) that the top 2 seeds at 149 both got knocked off.

Actually am surprised by the other two big ones with Alton and (especially given how he's been wrestling) Storley getting knocked off.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

I didn't see that Blanton had knocked off Kokesh as well, that 174 bracket is just a bloodbath.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

As tough as 174 may be, I still thought that Storley was a solid favorite to win the thing. I def didn't see him losing to Yates. Iowa pretty much had a perfect round.

Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    Sueflohn beats Alton 9-6. Alton flat on his stomach for the last 60 seconds, not a surprise.

Ness with a pin.
    Both times that A Alton has wrestled Sueflohn this year he got up 4-1 in the 1st period and gassed both times. Not sure what the problem is. Someone very close to the team has said clearly that it's not a conditioning issue, that AA's in good condition. I hope it gets worked out before NCAA's.