Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Amateur Wrestling Toolbar 2 for TWT, Intermat, TheMat, RevWrestling, and FloWrestling

Default Re: Amateur Wrestling Toolbar for TWT, Intermat, TheMat, RevWrestling, and FloWrestling

Just added FloWrestling and TheMat.com to the Search feature, you can now search their sites directly from the search bar. I will work on one for TheWrestlingTalk over the next couple of days. (*The forum search is not accurate enough for what I'd like to see.)

Default Re: Amateur Wrestling Toolbar for TWT, Intermat, TheMat, RevWrestling, and FloWrestling

Maybe add TrackWrestling in there.

For your list of state sites, NCMat.com for North Carolina. (Peace.)
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    Maybe add TrackWrestling in there.

For your list of state sites, NCMat.com for North Carolina. (Peace.)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CUBigRed View Post
    Thanks!

A couple updates went out on this... I put video directly into the bar, so you click the videos link and it pulls up the WebGlia videos from Blip.tv.

Created a section for Extra links because the toolbar was getting congested. This allows me to add more quality sites, so overall I think it will end up being a better move.

Default Re: Amateur Wrestling Toolbar 2 for TWT, Intermat, TheMat, RevWrestling, and FloWrestling

good idea !

Default Re: Amateur Wrestling Toolbar 2 for TWT, Intermat, TheMat, RevWrestling, and FloWrestling

how about matburn.com

i just got a new computer. i use firefox and it is not letting me download the wrestling toolbar. a new tab opens and the page is blank. any suggestions on how to get this downloaded?