Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Thread: B1G Pick'em Contest

Default Re: B1G Pick'em Contest

Quote Originally Posted by Herkey#1 View Post
    Are you aware of the following State Penn had pre Sanderson? I would love to go every year, and someday that may be possible. It's just not in the cards this year. Sucks because I really think Iowa has a good shot to win.
    In all seriousness I think Iowa's team is a real threat this year. AND, since this is my first time in 20 years, I shouldn't throw too many stones for not attending. But. . .sometimes I just can't hold myself back. I will say, that most of the past 25 years I've been overseas. And before the internet I used to call a local radio station at $7/min to get updates on how PSU was doing at the NCAA's. That should count for something.

Default Re: B1G Pick'em Contest

Quote Originally Posted by TomWright25 View Post
    In all seriousness I think Iowa's team is a real threat this year. AND, since this is my first time in 20 years, I shouldn't throw too many stones for not attending. But. . .sometimes I just can't hold myself back. I will say, that most of the past 25 years I've been overseas. And before the internet I used to call a local radio station at $7/min to get updates on how PSU was doing at the NCAA's. That should count for something.
    You tell 'em Tom. I've been a PSU fan all the way back to 2010. We know what it's like to suffer through those tough years.