Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: B1G Preseeds

Default Re: B1G Preseeds

Ness is probably my pick.
    He, alton, Grajales, Tessari all have a shot.

Sueflohn may knock off one of those big 4 but I dont see him able to navigate this entire field.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Chop View Post
    I don't see how you think Conaway has no shot at the 3 seed Tom. Conaway has only lost to the #1 and #2 kids in the entire country of which Graff didn't wrestle either. He also holds the h2h against Graff which has an impact. I think Cael if he chooses has a great case for Conaway to be seeded 3. I do think Ramos and Streebler are on the path to meet in the Big 10 finals. Graff is good but he isn't good enough to beat Tony or Logan right now.

Why are all these Iowa fans so confident nobody can beat Ramos maybe other than Steiber. Yet for the past two weeks all they want to talk about is why Graf should've be the 3rd seed. Why do you care so much? Shouldn't you want to see that matchup it will be a good match which is good for the sport. At least the question of who is better will be answered for sure.

I think it's because no one has any idea what is going to happen there. I certainly don't. I went down in flames with Grahales last year so I'm a little gun shy on him. In the matches I've seen him wreslte this year he seems out of shape, slow, very shaky, but he keeps winning. I don't seethe winning streak continuing. I haven't seen enough of Alton to know where he's at, and Sueflown just continues to lose matches that he should win. Lopouchanski might be my favorite wrestler to watch right now and who knows when Tessari might explode back into the national spotlight. Right now my best guess is:

Ness
    Sueflohn
    Alton
    Grajales
    Lopochanski
    Ervin
    Alton

Quote Originally Posted by JKreisel View Post
    All this 133 talk is getting repetitive. Surprised no one is talking about how deep B1G 149 is this year. Qualified 8 and I can realistically see 6 winning a B1G title. Tessari and Alton are seeded 5 and 6! Ervin and Dziewa have the potential to make some noise as well. What are your thoughts on 149?

Thanks VAIS, should have said, except for that one time 2 weeks ago when Ramos pinned him with a tight waist, he's wrestling better than earlier in the year!

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Tony Ramos pinned him in a tight waist not 2 weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Tony Ramos pinned him in a tight waist not 2 weeks ago.
    Dude, he had the flu and totally bumped his head, that match doesn't even exist as a data point.

When does something go from the Flu to straight up Lupis? We are entering that time frame.
    Last edited by vaisforlovers; 03-05-2013 at 03:20 PM.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Lupis!!! I thought there were vaccinations against that disease. My god, Minneapolis is a cess pool!

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Cutter View Post
    I think it's because no one has any idea what is going to happen there. I certainly don't. I went down in flames with Grahales last year so I'm a little gun shy on him. In the matches I've seen him wreslte this year he seems out of shape, slow, very shaky, but he keeps winning. I don't seethe winning streak continuing. I haven't seen enough of Alton to know where he's at, and Sueflown just continues to lose matches that he should win. Lopouchanski might be my favorite wrestler to watch right now and who knows when Tessari might explode back into the national spotlight. Right now my best guess is:

Ness
    Sueflohn
    Alton
    Grajales
    Lopochanski
    Ervin
    Alton
    A Alton has some pretty amazing moves, but I'm not sure how he's going to pull of placing 3rd and 7th!

Quote Originally Posted by dback_5 View Post
    Lupis!!! I thought there were vaccinations against that disease. My god, Minneapolis is a cess pool!
    Are you talking about lupus? I suspect you already know (but in case others don't) that it's not a contagious disease!