Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: B1G Preseeds

Default Re: B1G Preseeds

Quote Originally Posted by minnEsota View Post
    when are the brackets out?
    Preseeds are out now. I don't think Brackets will come out until after weigh-ins the first day of competition.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Tony. Comfortably.
    I thought previous arguments might lead you to take Graff by tech fall. Glad you kept your head on that one In all honesty, I look forward to it.

You can bet the seeding meeting will be heated. I can see Brands really lobby for the #1 seed at 133 as this would help IA team wise. I think Ramos gets to the Finals without trouble. Brands will see that Ramos could score more bonus points on the top side so I think he will really lobby for the #1. I wonder how hard Cael will lobby for Conaway to get the 3 seed? I like Ramos over Graff like 8-2 if the seeds hold as today.

I think Delgado beats Nico in the semis as well and we will see Delgado vs McD final.

Quote Originally Posted by Chop View Post
    You can bet the seeding meeting will be heated. I can see Brands really lobby for the #1 seed at 133 as this would help IA team wise. I think Ramos gets to the Finals without trouble. Brands will see that Ramos could score more bonus points on the top side so I think he will really lobby for the #1. I wonder how hard Cael will lobby for Conaway to get the 3 seed? I like Ramos over Graff like 8-2 if the seeds hold as today. I think Delgado beats Nico in the semis as well and we will see Delgado vs McD final.
    I really dont see how there is even an argument for Ramos at #1. [Stieber] is the returning everything and is 3-0 against Ramos. Missing one match due to injury does not mean your forfeit your ranking What I'm absolutely baffled by is little Dardanes at SEVENTH... that seems insanely low to me given that his only conference losses are to Ramos and the upset to Thomas
    Last edited by LoSt; 03-05-2013 at 08:45 AM.
    Gold is an idiot.

I think Ramos Graff is too close too call. Kind of like a Ravens Steelers game, you never know what will happen. I definitely see Megaludis beating Delgado. I also have a slight lean to Megaludis over McDonough this go round.

Quote Originally Posted by Chop View Post
    You can bet the seeding meeting will be heated. I can see Brands really lobby for the #1 seed at 133 as this would help IA team wise. I think Ramos gets to the Finals without trouble. Brands will see that Ramos could score more bonus points on the top side so I think he will really lobby for the #1. I wonder how hard Cael will lobby for Conaway to get the 3 seed? I like Ramos over Graff like 8-2 if the seeds hold as today.

I think Delgado beats Nico in the semis as well and we will see Delgado vs McD final.

If seeds hold true I would have been wrong on my seeding predictions. But, I see Ramos by at least 3 points against Graff. Dardanes is not an easy out either at all. But, Ramos seems to just own him for some reason. Either way, gotta beat who is in front of you. I bet Ramos welcomes the challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Tony. Comfortably.
    I've got to agree. Until Ramos shows any vulnerability I don't see anyone staying close to him until. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Cutter View Post
    I think Ramos Graff is too close too call. Kind of like a Ravens Steelers game, you never know what will happen. I definitely see Megaludis beating Delgado. I also have a slight lean to Megaludis over McDonough this go round.
    Nico vs Delgado should be a good one, but I agree with you. Nico is 2-0 over Delgado. For Delgado to win he needs to get up by a couple of TD's early. The 3rd periods have been all Nico.

Quote Originally Posted by LoSt View Post
    I really dont see how there is even an argument for Ramos at #1. He's the returning everything and is 3-0 against Ramos. Missing one match due to injury does not mean your forfeit your ranking

What I'm absolutely baffled by is little Dardanes at SEVENTH... that seems insanely low to me given that his only conference losses are to Ramos and the upset to Thomas
    I agree with you on both counts. Brands can argue until he passes out, there's no way Stieber is not the #1 seed. The same, IF Cael tried to argue for Conaway at #3, there's no way he gets it--Graff deserves to be #3. I was shocked to see Dardanes at #7 as well. This is one pre-seed that I feel pretty comfortable that it will be changed--JRob has a good case to make. Should be a GREAT B1G's this year!