Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Ramos Vs Schopp

Default Re: Ramos Vs Schopp

I think outside of the 1st meeting the score doesn't show how close the matches actually were. IIRC in the last 2 matches it came down to the end of the 3rd period to decide the match. Logan has had Tony's number but I think Tony is better on his feet now and won't allow a rt point either. Should be a thriller when they meet.

It's a shame that Ramos, Steiber, and Graff have all managed not to wrestle each other all year.

Big Tens will sort it out quickly, I really think Graff is right there with Ramos. I'm still not sure anyone is there with Steiber...

Graff is looking better now that it appears he's adjusted to his lower weight. Graff should be able to hang in there with Ramos pretty well on his feet, but wonder how he'll do in the mat wrestling. Ramos seems to have picked up his game in that area. On their feet I look for both of them to score TD's, but suspect Ramos will get more, especially late.

Quote Originally Posted by Gantry View Post
    Big Tens will sort it out quickly, I really think Graff is right there with Ramos. I'm still not sure anyone is there with Steiber...
    There isn't much evidence to back this up as of now.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp Brannigan View Post
    There isn't much evidence to back this up as of now.
    I agree with this, I mean Ramos is just beating the dog poop out of people.

Yep Ramos is on fire right now. Of course Streebler is as well, but I think it is Ramos and Streebler, and then everyone else at that weight. For what its worth. If LS gets the 1 seed at B1Gs still, then Ramos gets the 2, and Conaway gets the 3 with Graff getting the 4. IF it works out that way, Ramos and Graff may not meet at B1Gs at all then.

Conaway won't be getting the #3 seed. Graff has only the one loss in the B1G (to Conaway) and Conaway has 2 losses (Ramos & Stieber). Graff will get the #3 seed and I suspect that Dardanes will get the #4 seed.

Seeding at 133 will be so tough to determine due to wrestlers missing matches, and the top wrestlers not facing each other.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln