Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: PSU vs Iowa Dual

Default Re: PSU vs Iowa Dual

I've been away so long VA has gotten famous and doing break downs for the best company in wrestling! Congrats CP and thanks for the read! Pumped to watch from SC!

Just heading out the Carver! This should be fun boys. The whiskey just may meet the water before the dual as Herk, Dback and I will be drinking well in advance.

GO HAWKS!

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Great write-up Vais. I agree with you weight-by-weight. But I have a hunch that PSU will win one of 125, 157, 174, Hwt.

125 #2 Megaludis vs #1 McD McD dec 3-0 Iowa
    133 UR Conaway vs #2 Ramos Ramos Mdec 7-0 Iowa
    141 UR Pearsall vs #9 Ballweg Ballweg Mdec 11-0 Iowa
    149 #3 A Alton vs UR Kelly Alton Dec 11-3 Iowa
    157 #6 D Alton vs #1 DSJ DSJ dec 14-3 Iowa
    165 #2 Taylor vs #18 Moore Taylor Tech 14-8 Iowa
    174 #3 Brown vs #6 Evans Brown Evans dec 17-8 Iowa
    184 #1 Ruth vs #14 Lofthouse Ruth Mdec 17-12 Iowa
    197 #3 Wright vs UR Burak Wright Dec 17-15
    Hwt #17 Gingrich vs #5 Telford Dec Telford 20-15 Iowa

I could see Taylor, Ruth and Wright getting falls which gives the edge to PSU, but I can also see Wright giving up a fall. Can't wait to watch this dual.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

If Burak Pins Q, I'll wear an Iowa shirt every day next week - after I regain consciousness.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBloodLion View Post
    If Burak Pins Q, I'll wear an Iowa shirt every day next week - after I regain consciousness.
    How about jumping into the Des Moines river at the NCAA's--you and Herkey could jump together!

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Like the picks. Alton has lost to Flemming in addition to Napoli (not that it really matters)

Quote Originally Posted by TomWright25 View Post
    How about jumping into the Des Moines river at the NCAA's--you and Herkey could jump together!
    NCAA rankings;

#6 Garrett
    #6 Nevinger
    #15 Villalonga
    #1 Dake
    #4 Bosak
    "He beat nobodies..Thorn at 133 won't be great, R12 or worse imo...
    I just don't see it...David Thorn is not elite. I don't think he'll place"

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBloodLion View Post
    I don't think that Burak pins Q but Q does stupid things sometimes, you never know what you're going to get with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.