Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: # 4 Iowa Hawkeyes vs. # 3 Minnesota Golden Gophers: Discussion, Predictions, and Results

Default Re: # 4 Iowa Hawkeyes vs. # 3 Minnesota Golden Gophers: Discussion, Predictions, and Results

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Nick Moore just won the dual for Iowa.
    I said it at the top...

Congratulations to the Hawkeyes. Unsung guys Ballweg and Moore were the heroes here.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Default Re: # 4 Iowa Hawkeyes vs. # 3 Minnesota Golden Gophers: Discussion, Predictions, and Results

Zapp-
    i watched the dual and Ness should have had 3 NF instead of 2-not even close. Ballweg and Dardanes was horrible-neither deserved to win.Did i mention Yohn sux ? Schiler and Nelson both could have been dinged.
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

I should also mention the OT TD call in the Schiller-Burak match was a little iffy, in my mind. Reaction time is a judgement call so there's not much to be done about it, but I (and TOM founder viritas) thought the call was wrong. SHould have gone to the TB.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

OK, so who gets their kudos for calling this dual for Iowa? Anyone?
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    Zapp-
    i watched the dual and Ness should have had 3 NF instead of 2-not even close. Ballweg and Dardanes was horrible-neither deserved to win.Did i mention Yohn sux ? Schiler and Nelson both could have been dinged.
    Russ, that was pretty much right when I got the video feed working, but it looked like Ness lost Kelly at the 4 count, readjusted and brought him back over for only a 3 count. So it looked like 2 was the right call. I asked the TOM guy like JB who was there and that's what he said, too.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

V said it should have been 3 .
    Nice to see a lot of action on this forum again .
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    V said it should have been 3 .
    Nice to see a lot of action on this forum again .
    V is also a huge Minnesota fan. That's why I checked with JB (Dart Shark here) and he agreed. Still, close call.

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    I said it at the top...
    That was kind of the big swing match though (and 141), at least from my angle.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    OK, so who gets their kudos for calling this dual for Iowa? Anyone?
    That would be me. I had it 16-15 Iowa
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton