Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Iowa vs Michigan ST.

Default Re: Iowa vs Michigan ST.

oh god, here we go

Did someone steal a page out of the Iowa playbook?
    "He beat nobodies..Thorn at 133 won't be great, R12 or worse imo...
    I just don't see it...David Thorn is not elite. I don't think he'll place"

Ethan is painful to watch. Yes hes always been this way, but he has to get on his offense more. Totally unacceptable to throw punches in a dual. If they dont like getting the crap kicked out of them then do something about it or give up the pin. The iowa guys punished them for their behavior like they should.

I was fine with Lofthouse up until this match. He has the ability to beat anyone that isn't in the top 5 but this loss is unacceptable. I understand that he'll never be at the top of the podium but I thought that he was a good bet to finish 5-8. I'm hoping that Sam Brooks continues to progress, so that we have other options at this weight for next year.

Quote Originally Posted by dback_5 View Post
    Totally unacceptable to throw punches in a dual. If they dont like getting the crap kicked out of them then do something about it or give up the pin. The iowa guys punished them for their behavior like they should.
    If the refs aren't going to do anything about it the initial push after the whistle or when out of bounds then the recipient wrestler should! I was glad to see the those two MSU wrestlers do something. Hopefully other opponents watch the DSJ & Evans matches and realize that they get a free shot if they get pushed when out of bounds or after the whistle. Afterall, if DSJ or Evans does it and the other guy dosen't do anything....there is no penalty. But if the other guy retaliates then they both get unsportsmanlike -penalties. Those penalties cancel each other out, which equals = A FREE SHOT!

Well, then I would think that it would only be fair if DSJ and Evans just get to unload with a haymaker. Just as long as the other guy doesnt get knocked out and can retaliate.

Quote Originally Posted by buckvader View Post
    If the refs aren't going to do anything about it the initial push after the whistle or when out of bounds then the recipient wrestler should! I was glad to see the those two MSU wrestlers do something. Hopefully other opponents watch the DSJ & Evans matches and realize that they get a free shot if they get pushed when out of bounds or after the whistle. Afterall, if DSJ or Evans does it and the other guy dosen't do anything....there is no penalty. But if the other guy retaliates then they both get unsportsmanlike -penalties. Those penalties cancel each other out, which equals = A FREE SHOT!
    No.

Any possibility that Gambrall could replace Lofthouse? Or is Gambrall done?

LOL at Evans deserving anything. He didn't even do anything. He was getting up when the kid punched him after going OOB. None of the deadly "push" you are whining about.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...