Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nebraska/Michigan on BTN tonight

Default Re: Nebraska/Michigan on BTN tonight

Huntley MU 3 Kolb NU 1
    11-8 NU
    INtermission
    The Art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.

Man, Kolb was unbeatable in PA for a while, it's not quite translating into college though.

one long intermission...
    Gold is an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by LoSt View Post
    one long intermission...
    :-) Good one lost.
    My wife is not a wrestling fan. When she said that it was time to watch a DVD that I picked up today....it was time to switch gears. Now, if it had been Minny or Sconny..................
    The Art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.

I'm a moron. I CONSTANTLY DVR B10 matches and then it seems 50 pct of the time, the ONE match I want to watch gets cut off right in the midst of some action that could decide the match.

Please post an update, how did Sueflohn end up doing? Never met the kid, but I am a HUGE fan of his. That kid works harder than any kid I've watched wrestle during the matches and just-doesn't-tire...seemingly ever. Absolute pleasure to watch because he's not a guy with the talent of an Alex Dieringer, yet he dominated AD the last time the two wrestled at the Cheesehead. In fact, these two and the future of Destin McCauley was the last wrestling argument we ended up happening. I had Jake pegged as at least a one time NC despite his sorta under the radar entrance into college wrestling. Despite being the top recruit at his weight..
    "The true and present danger to America is conservatism!" -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger84 View Post
    I'm a moron. I CONSTANTLY DVR B10 matches and then it seems 50 pct of the time, the ONE match I want to watch gets cut off right in the midst of some action that could decide the match.

Please post an update, how did Sueflohn end up doing? Never met the kid, but I am a HUGE fan of his. That kid works harder than any kid I've watched wrestle during the matches and just-doesn't-tire...seemingly ever. Absolute pleasure to watch because he's not a guy with the talent of an Alex Dieringer, yet he dominated AD the last time the two wrestled at the Cheesehead. In fact, these two and the future of Destin McCauley was the last wrestling argument we ended up happening. I had Jake pegged as at least a one time NC despite his sorta under the radar entrance into college wrestling. Despite being the top recruit at his weight..
    He lost by one point-I think-to Ceasar Grajales. Not really a lot of action by either wrestler.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

Eric Grajales

157 -- #8 James Green (Neb) dec. Collin Zeerip, 8-3 Neb, 3-0
    165 -- #13 Taylor Massa (U-M) pinned Austin Wilson, 0:45 U-M, 6-3
    174 -- #3 Robert Kokesh (Neb) dec. #11 Dan Yates, 9-4 Tie, 6-6
    184 -- #8 Josh Ihnen (Neb) tech. fall Chris Heald, 18-3 (7:00) Neb, 11-6
    197 -- #18 Max Huntley (U-M) dec. Caleb Kolb, 3-1 Neb, 11-9
    Hwt -- #19 Ben Apland (U-M) dec. Spencer Johnson, 8-2 U-M, 12-11
    125 -- Sean Boyle (U-M) major dec. Eric Coufal, 15-7 U-M, 16-11
    133 -- Shawn Nagel (Neb) pinned Rossi Bruno, 2:14 Neb, 17-16
    141 -- Ridge Kiley (Neb) dec. #18 Camryn Jackson, 4-3 Neb, 20-16
    149 -- #11 Eric Grajales (U-M) dec. #8 Jake Sueflohn, 3-2 Neb, 20-19

Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    Eric Grajales
    I know. That's just yet another way that I amuse myself, just like Keldrick Maple, Darius Caldwell, and my favorites of all, calling Patterson and Garnett both by Garnett's pronunciation, Jah-rod.

Yes, I need more hobbies.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

B10 network tends to replay matches in case you want to catch them afterwards.