Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: True Robbery!

Default True Robbery!

Josh Demas gets Robbed BAD!!!

Default Re: True Robbery!

Not able to watch, what exactly happened?
    Gold is an idiot.

3rd period demas down and down by 2. in a scramble, demas locks up a cradle and takes st john to his back for about a two count. doesn't even get reversal points. Hope the video is available soon. It was bad

I have to agree that was 2. I'm not sure why Demas hesitated and then lost the lock on the cradle. I think had he held it slightly longer he would have got the 2, but not the back points.

So if he lost the lock while on his hip, would that have been a 2 reversal back for DSJ? I need to see this match, the descriptions are becoming convoluted.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

didn't let go of the lock until he found out he didn't get 2 reversal

after he got teched by some guy from navy that i've never heard of, I wasn't too optimistic about Demas this year. But that match showed that if hes in the right state of mind, he can go with anybody in the country

Quote Originally Posted by thaxton View Post
    3rd period demas down and down by 2. in a scramble, demas locks up a cradle and takes st john to his back for about a two count. doesn't even get reversal points. Hope the video is available soon. It was bad

You could see the flo guys video taping the matches a few times. I'm sure it'll be up in a few hours

Quote Originally Posted by louden swain View Post
    You could see the flo guys video taping the matches a few times. I'm sure it'll be up in a few hours
    Nope flo can only post highlight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.