Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617

Thread: Iowa vs Ohio St Dual Predictions

Default Re: Iowa vs Ohio St Dual Predictions

Herk don't steal my gutsy line!! But Evans did pull it out against all odds and it was the gutsiest performance since the legendary performances at nationals from Derek the champ and Morningstar.

All in all fOSU did not look good. There is little chance they place higher than Iowa at B1Gs or nationals. They were all gassed! Also if Streeblers wrestles against NW that's complete crap. If you're tough you wrestle. But if you're injured then you can't. An injury would probably mean significant time out though and not one dual.

Dont get me wrong Iowa has a ton of work to do as well. They looked sloppy in a lot of matches. The difference was that they just wanted it more. The officials had nothing to do with the outcome. They were bad both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    I assumed Telford would take care of business, so I wound up turning things off after the match at 197.

Didn't know that Bobby was going to have one of his no shots matches.
    .he has another kind of match? Telford almost never shoots. He didnt today against the terrible Purdue guy.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by louden swain View Post
    fixed

I'm going to bed, I'll educate you turkeys some more on wrestling at a later juncture
    Yeah, cant wait.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.