Thread: Joke

Default Joke

A guy walks up to the counter at the drugstore and buys a box of condoms.

Clerk: "Do you want a bag?"

Guy: "No, she's not that ugly."
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

Default Re: Joke

Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    Hello!
    What are you doing here on New Year's Eve?

It's a sad situation, I just separated from my wife of 14 years so this year is a bit different than most. I'm happy to be separated, but it's still 14 years

I'm not really a good person lately so I've been hanging out with women who are comfortable taking their clothes off for "tips". I used to be a good person but I think the separation has changed me in a bad way. Temporary.

Too much information? Probably. Just a phase, but I'm deep in it at this point.

Flop, that doesn't make you a bad person, just a different person from who you were. We all change and eventually you will find your comfort level. The important thing is to realize that your separation is probably a positive step in your life and that you shouldn't think of it as a failure. Often, staying together is the failure. I hope the New Year brings you happiness and that you find women who will take their clothes off without expecting a tip.

When I reread this joke, I was suddenly reminded of an experience that I had as a young whipper snapper (19) when I was working in a liquor store.

A guy came in and asked for some zig zags ("cigarette" rolling papers). After I rung up the purchase I asked, "would you like a bag for that?" He said, "No, I have a bag that I'm going to put in them."
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

Flop - I fully respect you for mourning the 14 years and think that your response is appropriate. I have to go along with Spider here (that happens a lot - it must be an old guy thing). Your responses to the situation don't make you good or bad. They just are. Treat your ex with respect (regardless of how she treats you). Treat yourself with respect. Treat the women with whom you come into contact with - with respect, regardless of how they make their living. After all, you are a wrestler. They should be tipping you!

R.I.P. Cyrano and Roxanne.