Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: good bye guys

Default Re: good bye guys

What Chop said.

If you have an issue with JensenS, talk to him. If you have an issue with fantasy wrestling, avoid fantasy wrestling.

I have NO problem with fantasy wrestling and I have no desire to talk to shane as he is a young arrogant control freak who knows very little about wrestling . There are other forums where i am welcome and appreciated and , not to sound arrogant , yet I've forgotten more about wrestling than shane will ever know.
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Hey, the hooker just left so I'm just getting up to speed on this. Russ, you should dial it back a notch and just hang out here. Even if you hate one person on the site, even if they own the site, it's no big deal. Just roll with it, don't let one or two people get you down, be above it.

Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    Hey, the hooker just left so I'm just getting up to speed on this. Russ, you should dial it back a notch and just hang out here. Even if you hate one person on the site, even if they own the site, it's no big deal. Just roll with it, don't let one or two people get you down, be above it.
    Whatever the reason is that you are just 'getting up to speed', good advice. :-)
    The Art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.