Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 12/28-1/3

Default Re: 12/28-1/3

He's a kid, man. He's not allowed to trade, you don't have to talk to him.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

I understand Russ's position based upon his attempt to do some trading in good faith earlier this season...only find out that Gage was doing the talking with no authority. One of the reasons, I alwasy pick wrestlers from Minny/Sconny, is that I do not have the time to do the reasearch that some members have. I about bailed last year, simply because of a lack of time, but stayed in because I really enjoy talking to you guys adult to adult. I'm not going to take a position between Shane and Russ because I dont' know all the details; however, I've decided that there are other things that I'd rather do with my time.

Please find someone else to take over my team this week as I will not be posting a lineup again.
    Best,
    TLV
    The Art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by TLV View Post
    I'm not going to take a position between Shane and Russ because I dont' know all the details
    All the details are available in public, Russ and I haven't said anything that isn't posted in the two or three threads in this forum.

As far as you quitting, fine.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Look at my last thread on this forum...
    I shoot, I score. He shoots, I score
    -Dan Gable

Shane didn't say anything sarcastic. He said that all exchanges he and RUss have had are public, and that you quitting is fine if you want. I don't get why this is turning into such a thing. I don't want either of you guys to leave, but if you want to, that's fine. This seems pretty inconsequential. The kid isn't allowed to trade and is just taking over a roster so that we don't have a group of "dead" wrestlers who are just sitting, unused.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Quote Originally Posted by TLV View Post
    Shane...show some class, eh? I didn't bad mouth you...I dont' want to read thru all the threads...and I don't appreciate petty sarcasm. I enjoyed talking to both Russ and MOJO, and both are gone.
    Tim, I've always liked and respected you and if I seemed sarcastic in my last post it wasn't intentional.

The only thing that I wanted to point out is there is no secret thing that happened between Russ and I that drove this situation.

Gage posted that he'd like to take over Funk's team and that if he made an unsolicited trade request that I could kick him out of the league.

I said ok, you can have Funk's team but if you make an unsolicited trade request I'm going to kick you out of the league.

Russ said he was trading all of his good guys and quitting.

I said he wasn't trading his good guys.

He told me to go fuck myself.

If you're referring to the end of my post, what else am I supposed to say? I'm not going to hold a gun to anyone's head and force them to stay in. If you want to leave, then you can leave.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

No offense, Shane. thanks. I'm still going to avoid reading all this stuff. To be accurate, I should have said that I PM you, Russ and MOJO because I enjoy all of you.
    The Art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.