Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dake wbd Caldwell 4-1

Default Re: Dake wbd Caldwell 4-1

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    3:13 RT. Dake got a reversal and a td I believe.
    I believe that Dake's 4 points came on: reversal, penalty, RT. There wasn't a TD in the match.

Well, in a couple of weeks we'll get to see all the Big 3 battling it out at 165--Dake, Taylor and Caldwell. Likely be Taylor and Caldwell iin the semis. If Taylor gets by Caldwell (which I believe he will) I look for Taylor to be significantly more aggressive against Dake this go-around.

After a while Dake kind of gets tired of riding so he just lets them up for something new!

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp Brannigan View Post
    Totally logical. Caldwell managing to get an escape after 3:13 of RT in December of 2012 totally validates Frank Molinaro choosing down (after getting ridden for 2:40ish) in March of 2011.
    Yes, it does. It shows that one can choose down against Dake and escape after one full period of being ridden by him, which you felt could not be done.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

Quote Originally Posted by LoSt View Post
    Ban, you're an idiot.
    If being right means that I'm an idiot, then I will sleep well tonight knowing that I'm an idiot!

My nephew up in Minnesota told me some interesting tales about you recently. This should all be fun how it plays out in the near future!

Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    Yes, it does. It shows that one can choose down against Dake and escape after one full period of being ridden by him, which you felt could not be done.
    I thought the primary point was that Molinaro was an idiot for taking down against Dake. That appears to have been proven correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    I thought the primary point was that Molinaro was an idiot for taking down against Dake. That appears to have been proven correct.
    Maybe, but that is only based on the premise that he shouldn't have taken down because he got ridden out in the period prior.

Caldwell proved, as I maintained all along, that down is still the best choice, as he was also ridden out the period prior and escaped the next period.

In fact, a little tidbit in all of this is that it was apparently John Smith's insistence that Caldwell take down in the next period.

So, if I'm an idiot for saying that both of them should have taken down, then I'm in a DERNED GOOD company of idiots, eh, folks?

Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    For starters, you.

But, in your defense, so did about 6,014 other people who said I was an IDIOT for siding with Molinaro.
    Never said it was impossible, simply that it was a retarded choice. And it was. Youre wrong, have been wrong and will continue to be wrong for as long as you decide to bring this up.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.