Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bedlam

Default Re: Bedlam

Quote Originally Posted by TomWright25 View Post
    I would love to see JO and Maple go at it. I would definitely pick JO, but Maple is dangerous. He could pull a Caldwell.
    Would that be a Tyler or a Darion Caldwell?

Maple had JO beaten 2-3 years ago and JO scored 3-4 points in the last 30 seconds -that was when JO was at 133 as was maple-Maple was the biggest 133 I ever saw.
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

That was Oliver as a freshman, a very different Oliver than the one we've seen the last three years.

I don't think it would be close at 141, Maple had issues with wearing down last year.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

JO all day against Maple.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by ODH View Post
    Would that be a Tyler or a Darion Caldwell?
    Sorry ODH, been out of town a couple of days. I know you've been waiting with baited breath. I was referring to Darrion Caldwell vs Metcalf.

Sorry ODH, been out of town a couple of days. I know you've been waiting with baited breath. I was referring to Darrion Caldwell vs Metcalf.
    I will finally be able to get a good night's sleep

Quote Originally Posted by ODH View Post
    I will finally be able to get a good night's sleep
    Great! Again my profound apologies for the critical delay. BTW are you a Vermonster fan since you're from right next door?

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    That was Oliver as a freshman, a very different Oliver than the one we've seen the last three years.

I don't think it would be close at 141, Maple had issues with wearing down last year.
    Understand, but the same can be said for Maple. I don't think he's lost any matches at 141 that weren't a direct result of him gassing. Of course that can still be an issue but I haven't seen it yet this season - he's tearing through everyone. JO isn't everyone though...

Great! Again my profound apologies for the critical delay. BTW are you a Vermonster fan since you're from right next door?
    Yes... I used to live in the Lehigh Valey and that when I started following D1 wrestling and was abig Lehigh fan and even though I dont folow HS wrestling I like to see kids from New England do well in college.

I helped coach a VT high school a few years ago and at the time there was probably 3-4 teams in the whole state with a full lineup. There is only one division and everyone qualifies for states. It is remarkable how well Hamlin was been able to do coming from VT