Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Joe Colon

Default Re: Joe Colon

Anywho...supplemental time yet?
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    You think the NLO was any harder than UNI?
    Uhhhhh, yeah.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Take out Penn States team and answer that again. It wasn't any harder than the Bison.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

I don't know what tournaments you guys are scoring in your league, but I've noticed the same thing. The tournaments we score are just as shitty as the tournaments we don't score. It's going to be more work but, the Gilby league is going to score everything next year.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    Take out Penn States team and answer that again. It wasn't any harder than the Bison.
    I think you should stop scoring the scuffle as well. Take out all the good wrestlers and it's just a bad tournament!
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Herkey#1 View Post
    I don't know what tournaments you guys are scoring in your league, but I've noticed the same thing. The tournaments we score are just as shitty as the tournaments we don't score. It's going to be more work but, the Gilby league is going to score everything next year.
    I've been advocating this since forever !! If your guy rips his ACL out wrestling a D111 guy THAT sure as Hell counts .
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    I think you should stop scoring the scuffle as well. Take out all the good wrestlers and it's just a bad tournament!
    One good team does not make a good tournament, which is what goferphan was getting at.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

Round of 12

I count roughly 18 guys that are either ranked or redshirts that would be ranked at the NLO outside of the Penn State team.

I count quite a few at UNI as well. My point is count them all. The Iowa round robin they do is a joke and you can't find 1 guy ranked in that round robin dual that isn't a Hawkeye but we count that bad boy. I'm not blaming anyone I'm just trying to improve the product.