Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Eric Grajales INJ

Default Re: Eric Grajales INJ

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    I don't know but now Jackson is coming off of being tech-falled last weekend, so what's up with that?
    Maybe Grajales has been rubbing off on him

I don't recall there being any Michigan fans on this board. I'm sure some of them could speak to some of these questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Chop View Post
    Va, I obviously didn't do enough research when drafting this guy. I liked how he wrestled against Frank the Tank so I took a chance. For some reason I thought he had AA written all over him this year. I am not a big fan of guys that quit so if he indeed quit he be gone. I have a better guy in Lester anyway but with Grajales wrestling in the CK I needed to start him. Mentally weak guys belong at PSU

Oh by the way at the University of IA our guys compete on 1 leg and become AA's. See the STAR and Derek "The Champ" St. John

You mean Arizona State and Anthony "Actual Champ" Robles

I was actually much more impressed with Perry's finish on that gimpy knee.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Morningstar and derek the champ turned in 2 of the gutsiest performances in any recent NCAA wrestling history.

Speaking of gutsy performances, I recall Jimmy Martin beating defending champ Brad Penrith in the NCAA finals with 2 broken ribs.

Quote Originally Posted by thaxton View Post
    You mean Arizona State and Anthony "Actual Champ" Robles
    Hahah, i debated posting something similar.

The irony was too thick talking about one legged(fake) champions. Good form.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by dback_5 View Post
    Morningstar and derek the champ turned in 2 of the gutsiest performances in any recent NCAA wrestling history.
    J Jaggers begs to differ. And by the way, did I miss something.....did DSJ beat Dake and now we're calling him "the champ?"

Quote Originally Posted by GopherfanbackinMN View Post
    J Jaggers begs to differ. And by the way, did I miss something.....did DSJ beat Dake and now we're calling him "the champ?"
    Didn't Jaggers injury come in the 3rd period when he already had a healthy lead?
    It was great tournament by Jaggers, but holding onto a big lead is different