Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Wrestling League Smack Talk

Default Re: Fantasy League Smack Talk

if i rename this "Fantasy Wrestling Team Debate" instead of Smack Talk will more people participate. You bunch of nanny's!
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Quote Originally Posted by Trusty View Post
    I'll bet you right now those will NOT be the top 4 teams come post season!
    I agree with that but I can tell you the one that will be there.
    You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

ISU, I just commented on your team in the Fantasy Team's thread. That is the favorite I think.

You have got some horses. The only thing I can think is that you have alot of guys in REALLY tough conferences and so we will see how they come out of those.

Nice picks. I have to laugh because we should all get medals just for getting through.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Brothers and Sisters,
    I don't want to brag or anything, but man, my team can kick some SERIOUS GLUTTIOUS MAXIMUS!!!
    Donahoe, Ciasulli, Gallick, Leen/Tirapelli, Sanderson, Shanaman, Anceravage/Moricone, Varner, Fleeger/Halsey, Spaid.... If half of these guys can wrestle as well as or better than their big brothers, I'm GOLDEN!!! or not !

I think I could take you MOJO...I could put in my bench and take you...

and even though we aren't going to go head to head, it would be fun to do so a couple of weeks.

Schlottke has already spoken to me about selecting himself with his last round pick.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

i was going to take Schlottke, i know he has eligibility...

Quote Originally Posted by MOJO View Post
    Brothers and Sisters,
    I don't want to brag or anything, but man, my team can kick some SERIOUS GLUTTIOUS MAXIMUS!!!
    Donahoe, Ciasulli, Gallick, Leen/Tirapelli, Sanderson, Shanaman, Anceravage/Moricone, Varner, Fleeger/Halsey, Spaid.... If half of these guys can wrestle as well as or better than their big brothers, I'm GOLDEN!!! or not !
    Your biggest problem will probably be that you lack a 149 pounder mojo :P

Quote Originally Posted by LoSt View Post
    Your biggest problem will probably be that you lack a 149 pounder mojo :P
    Jordan Leen is wrestling at 149 according to the CU site. He was also ranked at 149 by WIN, even though Intermat has him at 157.