Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2012 Election Day Discussion

Default Re: 2012 Election Day Discussion

UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

My tribute to birthers...

Breaking news...Willard Mitt Romney, (former?) darling of the "Tea Party," has won Alabamer!

Tennersee and Utah too to Willard Mitt Romney, (former?) darling of the "Tea Party." (even though the Salt Lake City Journal endorsed Obama).
    Last edited by ban basketball; 11-06-2012 at 11:36 PM.

Two elections...a mandate?

I take everything back that I've said to this point: all major networks, including Wiretap News, has declared our president, Obama, the winner. However, Karl Rove has found a way to show that Willard Mitt Romney, darling of the "Tea Party" may have actually won!

I'm sold! Call if off!

I am very pleased with the results and the real experts call it perfectly (Special Coverage: The 2012 Presidential Election - NYTimes.com

Very please to see that Gay Marriage was approved in at least two states
    New Hampshire's entire Congressional delegation and Governor are female.

And, in Colorado, Pot For Schools!

On NPR today they said that they apparently will use the tax money for their schools! So, teach kids that pot is bad, all the while pot is funding their education!

Ban,
    At least you are paying attention . Usually , right after the election these kind of laws slip by unnoticed ! i believe it was 4 states which passed no RX necessary to obtain marijuana-How is this not legalizing the stuff ?
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    Ban,
    At least you are paying attention . Usually , right after the election these kind of laws slip by unnoticed ! i believe it was 4 states which passed no RX necessary to obtain marijuana-How is this not legalizing the stuff ?
    Only two passed it for recreational, non-medicinal uses, and that was Colorado and Washington state; Oregon's initiative failed. Alaska used to have it legal 20 or 25 years ago, but overturned the law, at some point.

Yes, they have definitely legalized for just "fun" uses in those two states, but are unsure how that will jibe with federal law, and how they will ultimately implement it.