Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Long shot predictions

Default Re: Long shot predictions

Welcome to a normal Minnesota winter. Hope everyone on the East Coast stays safe.

Long shot Prediction: South Dakota State University will have an All-American in 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blue View Post
    Welcome to a normal Minnesota winter. Hope everyone on the East Coast stays safe.

Long shot Prediction: South Dakota State University will have an All-American in 2013.
    Lot of Hurricanes in Minnesota during Winter? Learn something new every day!
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Lot of Hurricanes in Minnesota during Winter? Learn something new every day!
    We call them Blizzards; in Iowa we get snow and 50-80 mph winds. Not sure it's comparable to what's happening out east though.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton

Anyone you thinking of in particular?
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

David Klingsheim would be my first guess. They got a solid JUCO transfer, Eric Orozco. I would love to see Aaron Pickrel AA as he has been with the program since the beginning and a South Dakota native but with those two transfers one of them might not have a spot.With the addition of Bono, Israel Silva and Andrew Sorenson as coaches, hopefully the program will turn around and make things a little more interesting in the WWC.

We used to get 50 mph winds in MN all the time before we figured out that it's just bc Iowa sucked so bad.

I will say that Sandy is affecting me as well. My normal fade today turned in to a wicked slice. Be safe all.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    We used to get 50 mph winds in MN all the time before we figured out that it's just bc Iowa sucked so bad.

I will say that Sandy is affecting me as well. My normal fade today turned in to a wicked slice. Be safe all.
    Do you know what the best thing to come out of MN is?

I-35 south (Iowa doesn't suck; MN blows)
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton

My prediction - Ed Ruth will only have 3 matches decided by less than a major decision all season, with no losses.

And remember, this is the guy who predicted Steve Bosak to be your national champ in this thread last season (though I may have said he would be undefeated)

David Klingsheim would be my first guess. They got a solid JUCO transfer, Eric Orozco. I would love to see Aaron Pickrel AA as he has been with the program since the beginning and a South Dakota native but with those two transfers one of them might not have a spot.With the addition of Bono, Israel Silva and Andrew Sorenson as coaches, hopefully the program will turn around and make things a little more interesting in the WWC.
    I forgot about Klingsheim; he could stand a chance of getting on the stand.

I've kind of watched Pickrel improve each year and get better and better. I would guess that he'll be even better this year.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.