Thread: Draft order (Underway)

Threaded View

Default Draft order (Underway)

I used random.org to generate our draft order since it seemed to be the only fair way to do it. We can discuss for future years if we want to do reverse placing order or keep using random.org.

Rules:
    1) Starting Time. The draft will begin Wednesday, October 24th, at 9 a.m. Central Time.

2) Time Limit. You have 3 hours from the time of the pick before you to make your pick. If not, the person after you is free to make their pick, and so on and so forth. You may make your missed pick at any time, but you are missing out on wrestlers.

Furthermore, official time limits will only apply between 9 am and 9 pm Central Time. If your pick is scheduled outside of those hours, you may make that pick, but no time limit will be enforced on the next league member until the official opening.

Ex: If Dick makes his pick at 8:30 pm, then Dan is not required to make his pick at 11:30 pm, but by 11:30 pm (just after midday) on the next draft day. 1/2 hour from the night before WILL count on your time limit. However, Dan is free to make his pick at any time, say at 1:30 in the morning. Then, Tim may make his pick at any time before 9 am, or he has until 12:00 pm on the next day.

3) If you can't be at your computer and need to take the full 3 hours, fine. The intent of the 3 hour limit is for people who simply cannot get to the computer to make a good pick because they are at work, on the road, etc. HOWEVER, if you have been notified that it is your turn and are able to look at the computer, please try to make your pick within a half an hour. That should be more than enough computer time to make an educated decision. The intent of the 3 hour time allowance is to accommodate schedules, not to give you 3 hours to deliberate on each pick.

4) When it's your turn, you will receive a text or voxer message alerting you. This will help us keep the draft running smooth. If something about the draft days or phone system isn't going to work for you, let me know and we will try to accommodate you.

5) Starting next season you will be awarded a keeper. You will have to declare your keeper before the draft begins and you will forfeit your pick two rounds previous to the round you selected your wrestler in the previous years draft. No keepers will be allowed if the wrestler was selected in the first two rounds of the previous season. For example: If you select Dylan Alton in the 13th round this year and want to keep him next year you will use your 11th round pick to keep him next season.

Let me know if you have questions or think I'm missing something here.

Date & Time:

• Begins Wednesday, October 24th, at 9 am Central
    • Will run from 9 am-9 pm Central every week day until the draft is over.
    • Picks won't be timed on weekends, but we want to make as many picks on the weekend as we can.

Draft Order

1. RG
    2. Helg
    3. Tiny
    4. Herkey#1
    5. Haus
    6. Yoces
    7. dback5
    8. Chop
    9. Fluff
    10. Dick

The draft won't officially start until Wed morning but if you are ready to make a pick and it is your turn you may make your selection but no time will be kept until Wed. Use this thread to post your draft picks if at all possible. If you arent at your computer but can notify someone to post it for you that is okay too.
    Last edited by Herkey#1; 10-23-2012 at 10:06 PM.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09