Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
Quirky Herkey.

Colon-Nice upside, but missing an entire semester does not give me lots of confidence for a guy trying to adjust to a new weight.
He missed an entire semester last year and tore it up until he got to nationals. Don't know what happened there but it won't happen again. I'm not totally convinced that he will actually make it down to 25, but if he does he will be a great flex. If not, we already know what he can do at 33.

Quirky Herkey.

133-Levi Wolfensperger-We will see. When you took him it wasn't a huge risk. He was at 41 last year because he wasn't as good as Colon. Colon didn't AA. You like him. So we will see.
Wolfy's a dark horse. Last year he was unmotivated and even quit the team once. This year he is back and focused. If Colon can make 25 Wolf will be at his natural weight. I like him. Hope I am right about him.

Quirky Herkey.

Valenti-I mean everything I said about him. Didn't want him. Wouldn't take him straight up for Santos right now. My plan almost worked, but GBR broke my heart. He has a nice schedule, but won't win his conf. WILL NOT all american again.
He's not a shitty wrestler and his schedule looks good. Do you know what happens when you only draft great wrestlers with bad schedules in this league? I do.

Quirky Herkey.

Kemerer-Stupid pick. Maybe he has a good schedule but he's not a good wrestler.
I wouldnt call it a stupid pick just yet. He's not great but he's good enough to get some good wins when he needs to fill in for me.

Quirky Herkey.

165-Caldwell. MAKE HIM COME TO EWWWWWWWWW. Right? Nice pick for rd 3 but not much upside. 3rd is his ceiling and Mike Evans is coming for him!
I actually forgot that he wrestles for the Pokes now. It's going to be hard to cheer for him. 3rd is not his ceiling if Dake goes down and maybe not even if Dake stays up. He's been in the finals so he knows how to get there...BY NOT SHOOTING!

Quirky Herkey.

184-Loder-You love him. He's disappointed at NCAA's so far. Not bad, not great. Ceiling is low considering the guys at 184 this year.
184 is very tough this year. Loder can wrestle with the best he has some good wins over the past two years. And he racks up bonus points. He'll come through at Nattys this year.

Quirky Herkey.

197-Burak-We will hope and pray this was a good pick, won't we.
I took Burak with my last pick with my fingers crossed. If he doesnt make the lineup it's not that big of a deal, I can always pick up Lira. haha.

BTW, accboy says your draft sucked.