View Poll Results: Help Us Name Our 4th Son?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rownan

0 0%
  • River

2 7.69%
  • Scout

0 0%
  • Holden

4 15.38%
  • Hudson

14 53.85%
  • Walker

3 11.54%
  • Rowen

2 7.69%
  • Kieren

1 3.85%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Names Help!

Default Names Help!

My wife and I are having our 4th son in mid November. We would like some help moderating our choices. I figured, why not reach out to these guys on TWT? Our sons are Lincoln 11, Grayson 9 and Zander. What will be the 4th?
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Default Re: Names Help!

If it helps my last name is Turner...
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

I voted but I think you left out some obvious names. I'd add these to the mix. Dan, Tom, Lincoln, Royce, Brent, Doug, Ironside and Herkey#1
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

Holden is pretty solid

Herkey, I already have a Lincoln, he's 11, I thought I threw you enough of a bone with that one. Lincoln McIlravy is one of my favorite wrestlers of all times. It could have been worse, my wife was digging on Cael for a while but I pitched that one out with the evening bathwater.

Ironside Turner has a nice ring to it
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton

I'm not opposed to naming rights for a certain fee, college ain't free you know?

Ike? His pimp hand would be strong with a name like Ike Turner.

Well, if the name is Turner, I have one good option. I have always called a tilt a turn, so how about Cheap Turner?

Or, make me proud and name him Hence Turner! I only have two stepsons, but I always said that if I had a son I'd name him Hence. The name sounds badass!
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.