Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hey Governor Romney: Call It Off!!

Default Re: Hey Governor Romney: Call It Off!!

No I am not voting for Obama under any circumstance, but that does not change the fact that rude or inappropriate behavior from a vice president (ore vp candidate even) should not be tolerated, accepted, condoned, or rationalized. I don't see why politicians can't let each other make their points and then dispute them if they desire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

The sad but true truth is that the only people who watch these debates are those who already know who they are voting for.

ODH, I couldn't disagree more with your statement about Palin costing McCain votes. True conservatives didn't vote for him in the primary and a lot of them probably wouldn't have bothered going to the ballot if he selected a lesser conservative. I don't think it ignited the party enough but it certainly didn't hurt. Heck, anyone who can win with a walking gaffe like Biden should know that VPs won't cost you an election.

The Maddow video that I have posted on here before showing republican after republican who voted against the stimulus bill, only to later take the funds and take credit for what the funds brought to their districts is classic.

However, this moment was stuff that us democrats live for! See what I mean by Ryan being, "out of his league?"

Is this what people meant when they said that Biden was, "being a jerk?"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...comm_ref=false
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

Quote Originally Posted by UGLY View Post
    Whoever doesn't think maddow is a liberal hack is clearly blind. We didn't see her running doll of obamas, rev Wright footage. I think she propeller puts comments into the wrong context, and the dirty bomb is a prime example.

Also if I were Obama I would do as you suggest for sure.

When it Congress to the debate I read you're fact check and it was pretty even by my count.
    Would you prefer this video of Willard Mitt Romney saying the exact same things that he said in the, "liberal hack," Maddow video then?

If not, let me know which video of Willard Mitt Romney saying what he said in his own words that you prefer me to post. I'll be HAPPY to oblige.

I watched the video when it came out. Its not that I don't think she shouldn't comment on it, she just shouldn't represent herself as a news she is clearly opinion and a liberal apologist, its clear. She dismisses anything negative about dems and only praises them and she demonizes republican.

Quote Originally Posted by UGLY View Post
    I watched the video when it came out. Its not that I don't think she shouldn't comment on it, she just shouldn't represent herself as a news she is clearly opinion and a liberal apologist, its clear. She dismisses anything negative about dems and only praises them and she demonizes republican.
    Maybe, but I simply used her video because she included much more commentary from Willard Mitt Romney than others have in their videos.

And, yes, she's biased and "demonizes," but bias doesn't mean inaccurate. I wouldn't listen to her and quote her so often if she was inaccurate.

Quote Originally Posted by ODH View Post
    He did his job. Maybe that is not the proper way to behave in a debate, but this about the campaign. Did he cost Obama votes because of his actions? None of you guys are voting flr Obama under any circumstaces so your reactions are immaterial.
    And, I would add to that that Biden made democrats even more convinced to vote for Obama/Biden!

We have been over this before anbd I have proven that she is innaurate, but that is not the point of this thread. I just made a statement that was off topic. Its not important.

Either way I did watch the video and I think that every polititian has these moments , Obama certainly has more than a few. Those moments when you believe that you are speaking to a ceratin crowd without the knowledge of being video taped, in these moments I believe you are going to be a honest and less couth with your response. he might have said the same thing on tv in a different way.