Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Governor Romney: Call It Off!!

Default Re: Hey Governor Romney: Call It Off!!

So fact check had it basicaly even on exageration. We all know that each side is twisting numbers and selecting specific facts to support their argument.

In regards to the 47% when I heard those comments I believed Romsney was correct in the sense I think he was speaking. I thought he was speaking about winning the election, inwhich case he is right he cant concern himself with the 47% who will vote for Obama no matter what if he wants to win the election. I could be wrong but thats what I heard, just like I dont think Obama is concerned about the top 1 or 2% because he knows the majority of them are not going his way.

I am afraid of another Obama Biden presidency, I dont think he did a good job at all in the first term, and certainly did not do enough to deserve a second. Just like I thought Bush didnt deserve a second term.

Either way the fact is the debate was close. I am happy for you that Biden spoke to the and energized the base which is what he needed to do, he just didnt win the debate.

Quote Originally Posted by UGLY View Post
    So fact check had it basicaly even on exageration. We all know that each side is twisting numbers and selecting specific facts to support their argument.

In regards to the 47% when I heard those comments I believed Romsney was correct in the sense I think he was speaking. I thought he was speaking about winning the election, inwhich case he is right he cant concern himself with the 47% who will vote for Obama no matter what if he wants to win the election. I could be wrong but thats what I heard, just like I dont think Obama is concerned about the top 1 or 2% because he knows the majority of them are not going his way.

I am afraid of another Obama Biden presidency, I dont think he did a good job at all in the first term, and certainly did not do enough to deserve a second. Just like I thought Bush didnt deserve a second term.

Either way the fact is the debate was close. I am happy for you that Biden spoke to the and energized the base which is what he needed to do, he just didnt win the debate.
    Ryan definitely didn't fare as well as Biden, based on fact check.

Although I do agree with you that Willard Mitt Romney was ultimately saying that those folks won't vote for him anyway, he took it much further than that by making degrading statements against the people, stating that they were irresponsible, lazy, using the system, etc, etc.

Most of us only saw seconds of these recordings, but there were many minutes of insulting statements that he made about the 47%. If Obama was smart, he'd finish the rest of the campaign by playing comment after comment from those recordings. If most heard the other comments, they'd be appalled and would definitely rethink calling Biden "arrogant" and "pompous."
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

Here are other recordings that most haven't heard.

UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

Whoever doesn't think maddow is a liberal hack is clearly blind. We didn't see her running doll of obamas, rev Wright footage. I think she propeller puts comments into the wrong context, and the dirty bomb is a prime example.

Also if I were Obama I would do as you suggest for sure.

When it Congress to the debate I read you're fact check and it was pretty even by my count.

"When a wise person debates with a fool, the fool rages and laughs, and there is no peace and quiet." -Proverbs 29:9-

I think you are completely wrong and I know that you and I are both looking through a jaded lense, but every poll I saw or focus group I saw said the exact opposite of what you are saying, the cnn focus group was split evenly and nearly all of the panelist thought that Biden and Ryan both did well but Ryan won based on his demeanor. When you are the Vice President you need to act a little more professional. I enjoyed the debate and the passion, from both sides. I hated it when Biden constently interutpted every single time Ryan spoke and then to cry just like Obama did about time to speak, then come to find out at the end of the debate Biden spoke more. He looked like he was in a bar room debate not a vice presidential one.
    Biden acted exactly as VP is supposed to act in a debate, he is supposed to be the attack dog and do the dirty work of tearing down your opponent. No one makes their pressidential decision based on the VP. Although Palin might have cost McCain a few votes.

Quote Originally Posted by ODH View Post
    Biden acted exactly as VP is supposed to act in a debate, he is supposed to be the attack dog and do the dirty work of tearing down your opponent. No one makes their pressidential decision based on the VP. Although Palin might have cost McCain a few votes.
    I could not disagree more. Biden in no way acted like anyone should in a debate. He acted like an ass.

Quote Originally Posted by ODH View Post
    The only reason I considered voting for McCain was because of his VP choice. If it were not for his choice of Palin I would have definitely voted 3rd party.

I could not disagree more. Biden in no way acted like anyone should in a debate. He acted like an ass.
    I agree Biden constantly interrupting, laughing, and taunting was just plain rude. Why constantly interrupt and not just wait for your turn and answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

Quote Originally Posted by Snackem View Post
    I agree Biden constantly interrupting, laughing, and taunting was just plain rude. Why constantly interrupt and not just wait for your turn and answer.
    I'm sure he was coached to interrupt. Letting Ryan speak only gives voters another choice. They can't run on their record so they certainly don't want Ryan to point out their failures. I would have told him to interrupt more because Ryan still got his point out and they didn't want that.

He did his job. Maybe that is not the proper way to behave in a debate, but this about the campaign. Did he cost Obama votes because of his actions? None of you guys are voting flr Obama under any circumstaces so your reactions are immaterial.