Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 2012/2013 Fantasy League Sign Up/Keeper Thread

Default Re: 2012/2013 Fantasy League Sign Up/Keeper Thread

Even though I don't see my name on the list, just chiming in to say I won't be doing the fantasy thing this year. Last year, I got so tied up in actual work and family things that even as much time as I spent on the boards, I just couldn't keep up at the level I wanted to.

I'll still be checking in, but sadly, no dart in fantasy wrestling this year.

JB

Jensen please...
    I shoot, I score. He shoots, I score
    -Dan Gable

Quote Originally Posted by Dart Shark View Post
    Even though I don't see my name on the list, just chiming in to say I won't be doing the fantasy thing this year. Last year, I got so tied up in actual work and family things that even as much time as I spent on the boards, I just couldn't keep up at the level I wanted to.

JB
    Best wishes for you and your daughter .
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Quote Originally Posted by Dart Shark View Post

JB
    I assumed that was going to be the deal.

If things calm down next year, obviously you'll be more than welcome to come back.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

alright, nevermind. i guess i'm not welcomed into this league.
    I shoot, I score. He shoots, I score
    -Dan Gable

BMUS from TOM wants a slot -BRYCEMUS-a good kid with a lot of wrestling knowledge
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

He pm'd me, but I had actually pm'd 1stplace with an offer for the spot last night.

He accepted before bryce got up with me, so he's in.

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

I'm going to be away from a computer for the majority of the weekend, but I'll generate a draft order on Friday evening with the anticipation of getting going in earnest Monday morning.

I'm good to go on M/T, Boss. In court out of the county W and in jury trial T/F way out of my county and won't be home Thursday nite. I will PM you if necessary, Shane.
    The Art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.