Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dake going 165 all year !

Default Re: Dake going 165 all year !

Most Iowa fans have nothing against Dake. Most fans were booing the official during the finals match. I personally like Dake. If he wins 165 this year, I dont care who you are, you will never make me believe that he isnt the best college wrestler ever bar none. That includes the State Penn Head coach, Smith, Gable, McIlravy, etc....

Quote Originally Posted by dback_5 View Post
    Most Iowa fans have nothing against Dake. Most fans were booing the official during the finals match. I personally like Dake. If he wins 165 this year, I dont care who you are, you will never make me believe that he isnt the best college wrestler ever bar none. That includes the State Penn Head coach, Smith, Gable, McIlravy, etc....
    Lol, booing the official, while Dakes being interviewed on live tv? I don't think so..If that were the case why didn't the booing begin until he started talking??
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBloodLion View Post
    "I do not like Kyle Dake"
    -Frank Molinaro
    haha, when did he say that?

Quote Originally Posted by arm-spin View Post
    If Dake gets lit up in the all star match (and I don't think he will, but you never know) I wonder he'll rethink his choice of weight class.
    Darrion Caldwell seemed to handle it nicely

If only Hall was still in this weight class. . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

Dake said he's wrestle 165 in the first half of the season an evaluate in January. This certainly isn't set in stone...

Quote Originally Posted by Gantry View Post
    Dake said he's wrestle 165 in the first half of the season an evaluate in January.
    Takes a little bit of the shine off things, but still a cool development.

Given how his weight has treated him the last few years though you wonder if he'll think its worth it to drop down.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

I was booing because during his interview he basically admitted to stalling...which he did. I'm not saying he wouldnt have dominated DSJ if he would have stayed on his offense but he was certainly content to coast. A win's a win...I guess.

I hope he stays at 65 all year. I'd like to see him and Taylor battle a couple of times throughout the season if their schedules match up that way.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

Quote Originally Posted by dback_5 View Post
    I'll take the state Penn head coach as greatest college wrestler ever regardless of what Dake does.