Thread: ''Exterminate White People ''

Default ''Exterminate White People ''

the BLACK PANTHER MOVEMENT! - YouTube

i remember posting this professor's comments a few years ago and several people defended him by stating he was mentally ill ? Well, 4 years later he is still calling for the extermination of every white person on the planet . Did he not seek help or do some of you NOT realize he means every word he says ?
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Default Re: ''Exterminate White People ''

I've personally never been too greatly concerned with minority racist groups, simply because they are so ridiculously marginalized and never in positions of power to be able to pull off their ideas that they just aren't ever going to be a legitimate threat to the system in any way. In short, you just don't find enough people to support those views to give them any substance or impact.

I see them as more entertainment and educational material for what I just said than anything else.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

Default Re: ''Exterminate White People ''

I agree BB, just cannot understand why any sane person would use this guy as a role model or faceman .
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.