Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So--Who Do You Think Will be #1-10?

Default Re: So--Who Do You Think Will be #1-10?

Quote Originally Posted by TomWright25 View Post
    Actually, BBL, they never wrestled until this past year (hard to believe since they were from the same county--just different weights in HS). Anyway, Wright won the first match something like 10-3 and then had the OVT loss at NCAA's. But if you're saying that Wright's collegiate career as a whole was better than Bosak's I'd have to agree; in fact I think it's very clear--6,1,2 compared to 4,1. Now that I re-read your post I think that's what you were saying.
    I'd love to take credit for that level of thought, but I can't really. Their overall results wre part of my feeling, but I was going more on what I thought I had heard from both of them about times when they practiced against each other. I thought they both have basically said the Bosak could never get the better of Wright when they did train together - and then the earlier season match wasn't close at all.

On the flip side, I have enjoyed watching Bosak's improvement year after year at Cornell. I love what the kid has done to better himself (with maybe a bit of good coaching along the way).

The Bosak-Wright NCAA final was a funny match for Quentin. The past 2 years at NCAA's he's wrestled very aggressive. That stopped against Bosak for some reason. Maybe, as BBL says, they trained a lot together growing up. But Wright was aggressive when they wrestled at the Scuffle. He didn't look like his usual NCAA self (he HAS looked that way at times during the seasons--but not at the NCAA's).

I thought bosak stalled a decent amount. Wouldnt let go of his wrist the whole match.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    I thought bosak stalled a decent amount. Wouldnt let go of his wrist the whole match.
    Got to give him credit--he wrestled the kind of match he needed to to win. A real turn-around from the first time they wrestled.

I give him none because it cost me the fantasy wrestling title.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    I give him none because it cost me the fantasy wrestling title.
    I'll tell Quentin.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBloodLion View Post
    I'll tell Quentin.
    I already did. I threatened to unfollow him on twitter as well. Though I'm not sure I could go on without the Joyce Meyer Retweets..

Wow, I know nothing about twitter. Is there any chance it will go away before I have to finally pay attention?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBloodLion View Post
    Wow, I know nothing about twitter. Is there any chance it will go away before I have to finally pay attention?
    That's unfortunate. You missed out on another hilarious joke of mine.

I'm sure something will overtake Twitter just like ICQ, AIM, Myspace and to a lesser extent Facebook have become obsolete.