Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Texas judge warns of CIVIL war.

Default Re: Texas judge warns of CIVIL war.

My contention is that all the abject hate and vitriol directed in Obama's direction are racist in origin. Obama has not taken any extreme positions but you would think he was the second coming of Stalin according to many pundits. The health care act's provisions were often touted by republicans prior to Obama's election but once you call it Obamacare, it may as well be the works of Karl Marx. Deep down in your gut where no one likes to go, you aren't mad that he is democrat, you are livid because some uppity black man became President. You will never admit it, but it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    Well, I humbly suggest that you reread my post. I never suggested that there is no racism at all. Scuba flat out said that the only reason people hate Obama is because they are racist pure and simple. That couldn't be further from the truth. I despose Obama's policies as much as I despise Nancy Pelosi's or Harry Reid's. Screaming racism everytime someone opposes Obama is real old. It's the equivilent of a child throwing a tantrum b/c their mom won't buy them a toy.

I could run down the list of things I don't agree with him on, but I 've done that several times. I just wish people would quit bringing up race whenever someone doesn't agree with him. I don't agree with white liberals either, ask ban.
    OK so what policies do you disagree with (besides his healthcare reform).

"However, as I asked before: was O'Donnell at the time of the statement (1) a standing governor at that time and/or (2) a canderdate for President?"

Can't blame you for missing my answer. I'm so damn wordy.

5th paragraph, 2nd sentence of my initial response to you.
    DSCH: a Soviet artist's reply to unjust criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by scuba31 View Post
    My contention is that all the abject hate and vitriol directed in Obama's direction are racist in origin. Obama has not taken any extreme positions but you would think he was the second coming of Stalin according to many pundits. The health care act's provisions were often touted by republicans prior to Obama's election but once you call it Obamacare, it may as well be the works of Karl Marx. Deep down in your gut where no one likes to go, you aren't mad that he is democrat, you are livid because some uppity black man became President. You will never admit it, but it's true.
    That is a stupid and ignorant post. You don't even know if I am black or white. You, sir, are not worth a response.

Quote Originally Posted by ODH View Post
    OK so what policies do you disagree with (besides his healthcare reform).
    Just like FDR and Kennedy, I don't agree with public sector unions. I don't think that rich people should pay a higher percentage of taxes than anyone else. (If you want fairness then everyone pay the same percentage). I didn't agree with the bailouts. Bush did one too. He's a white republican, I didn't agree. I think the stimulus was crap and the new one they are talking about is crap. I didn't agree with aiding in the assassination of Ghaddaffi. I didn't agree with the unemployment extentions. I don't agree that ALL charitable donations should be taxed. I don't agree with the death tax.

I could go on. A lot of these were also supported by Bush, and I didn't agree with them then either. I do think all drugs should be legalized. I think abortion is murder. But I also think the first lady should get her nose out of school lunches.

I could go on but I give the floor to anyone who finds that racist.

I can almost guarantee you are white. You likely sided with the birthers believing the bs that Obama is both a Muslim and not born in Hawaii.

Quote Originally Posted by scuba31 View Post
    I can almost guarantee you are white. You likely sided with the birthers believing the bs that Obama is both a Muslim and not born in Hawaii.
    Haha! I can also guarantee that you are a a schmuck. I can't help you with your short sided view of things. All I can suggest is that maybe you should sit back and consider that you might not be the genius you think you are. The entire world is full of different opinions. Yours is not the only one. Your posts read like a bitter person who wants to make a good point but is simply incapable. So, you just try to insult and shout someone down.

Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    Just like FDR and Kennedy, I don't agree with public sector unions. I don't think that rich people should pay a higher percentage of taxes than anyone else. (If you want fairness then everyone pay the same percentage). I didn't agree with the bailouts. Bush did one too. He's a white republican, I didn't agree. I think the stimulus was crap and the new one they are talking about is crap. I didn't agree with aiding in the assassination of Ghaddaffi. I didn't agree with the unemployment extentions. I don't agree that ALL charitable donations should be taxed. I don't agree with the death tax.

I could go on. A lot of these were also supported by Bush, and I didn't agree with them then either. I do think all drugs should be legalized. I think abortion is murder. But I also think the first lady should get her nose out of school lunches.

I could go on but I give the floor to anyone who finds that racist.
    Should the rich pay less in taxes, which many of them do now because of capital gains?

Willard Mitt Romney hasn't paid any more than 14% for several years now, while my wife and I pay 28%. Is that ok?
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    Should the rich pay less in taxes, which many of them do now because of capital gains?

Willard Mitt Romney hasn't paid any more than 14% for several years now, while my wife and I pay 28%. Is that ok?
    Dems should just stop with the tax stuff. Show we one multi-millionaire or billionaire democrat who pays every single red cent in taxes, without taking advantage of any deductions or loopholes, I guarantee you cant find one. If they really cared about the issue they would pay all of their taxes to highest % because that is what they believe the right thing to do is. I'm sure John Kerry and his Heinz Honey pay every dollar in taxes with no deductions and I am sure Warren Buffet does the same, NOT. Ohh and Bill Gates cant forget him.