Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Texas judge warns of CIVIL war.

Default Re: Texas judge warns of CIVIL war.

Quote Originally Posted by zappacy View Post
    I WANT the south to secede.
    So does Rick Secession Perry.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    If you can't understand that people don't like Obama because of his political views then you're the racist. Worse things were said about Bush, was that because of racism or because people didn't like the way he ran the country? The racism card has been played out, it's pretty sad when people aren't allowed to disagree with a person just because he's half black.
    Were racist things said about "president" George C- Bush? Enjoy...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Cn61JM4kNR...Bobamacare.JPG

• Idaho Gubernatorial candidate Rex Rammel “Jokes” About Hunting Obama

Rex Rammell, Idaho GOPer, Jokes About Hunting Obama

• Racist Email From Police Dispatcher

[url=http://www.alan.com/2009/08/16/ohio-police-dispatcher-sends-racist-email/]Ohio Police Dispatcher Sends Racist Email
    Last edited by ban basketball; 08-23-2012 at 09:55 AM.

Continued...

• Obama Effigy Found Hanging in Plains, Georgia

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100104...icsobamathreat

• Carl Palodino’s, candidate for NY Governor, racist emails.

Paladino brings entertainment value to downtown | WNYmedia.net - Buffalo, New York

• Orange County GOP Official Marilyn Davenport’s Email Joke

Marilyn Davenport - Obama Racist Email - Orange County | Mediaite

• Republican Bumper Sticker (Don’t Re-nig in 2012)

http://www.k4gam.net/pics/renig.jpg

• Tea Party Advocating Violence In The Streets

Immigration Talk with a Mexican American: Teaparty Hate Group Leader William Gheen of Alipac Advocates Violence in the Streets!

• Tea Party Signs

The Dave Factor: Signs, Signs, everywhere a (Teabagger) sign.

• Obama Death Threats versus Bush

Barack Obama faces 30 death threats a day, stretching US Secret Service - Telegraph

• Obama Referred To As “Tar Baby” and “Boy” By Prominent Republicans

What were two Republicans thinking, calling Obama 'tar baby' and 'boy'? - CSMonitor.com

Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    So does Rick Secession Perry.
    On that note, I remember:

When the results from 2004 came in, Lawrence O'Donnell on MSNBC was so distraught, that, complete with colored maps (red and blue states) showing the presidential voting patterns, he suggested that it might be time for the East and West coast states to secede from the union.

I was torn between amused and flabbergasted (that this would be on national TV). Didn't see much commentary on this (maybe I didn't look hard enough), and O'Donnell promptly disappeared anyway for a few years.

Besides losing O'Donnell for a while, I'd imagine that MSNBC probably "lost" the tapes of this permanently.
    DSCH: a Soviet artist's reply to unjust criticism.

This guy is on the same level as the those nut-case lefties who were threatening to move to Canada if Bush won a second term... However, this screwball is talking more violently and has an elected position as well.

Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    If you can't understand that people don't like Obama because of his political views then you're the racist. Worse things were said about Bush, was that because of racism or because people didn't like the way he ran the country? The racism card has been played out, it's pretty sad when people aren't allowed to disagree with a person just because he's half black.

This story sounds more like a lame attempt to get people to agree to a tax hike that otherwise would oppose one. At the very heart of the story is the fact that the dude said he needed more taxes.
    If you don't think there is anyone out there that is opposed to Obama primarily because he is black then you are naive. Without a doubt there are still racists and you can't tell me they are judging Obama solely on his policies There are plenty of people oppose Obama and are not racists and I would be willing to bet there is another group of people who have subconscious antagonistic feelings toward Obama because he is black and that they don't even realize they exist.

I don't know what percentage of anti-Obama people fall into these groups and neither do you.

Saying there is no racism against Obama is equivalent to saying that the only reason people oppose Obama is because he is black.

Concur, ODH.

Among what you might call "the older guard" racism is alive and well. I know this first hand. Unfortunately some of that ilk still train, any youth that they can influence, to hate.

On the other hand, and fortunately, I believe that the majority of our nation's new youth are much more immune to such racist training.

Still have a ways to go yet......
    DSCH: a Soviet artist's reply to unjust criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by LkwdSteve View Post
    On that note, I remember:

When the results from 2004 came in, Lawrence O'Donnell on MSNBC was so distraught, that, complete with colored maps (red and blue states) showing the presidential voting patterns, he suggested that it might be time for the East and West coast states to secede from the union.

I was torn between amused and flabbergasted (that this would be on national TV). Didn't see much commentary on this (maybe I didn't look hard enough), and O'Donnell promptly disappeared anyway for a few years.

Besides losing O'Donnell for a while, I'd imagine that MSNBC probably "lost" the tapes of this permanently.
    For one, those sound like some Fox Facts to me, but two, and more importantly, was O'Donnell (1) a standing governor at that time and/or (2) a canderdate for President?

Quote Originally Posted by ODH View Post
    If you don't think there is anyone out there that is opposed to Obama primarily because he is black then you are naive. Without a doubt there are still racists and you can't tell me they are judging Obama solely on his policies There are plenty of people oppose Obama and are not racists and I would be willing to bet there is another group of people who have subconscious antagonistic feelings toward Obama because he is black and that they don't even realize they exist.

I don't know what percentage of anti-Obama people fall into these groups and neither do you.

Saying there is no racism against Obama is equivalent to saying that the only reason people oppose Obama is because he is black.
    "Racism has been wiped off of the face of the earth. The election of Barack Hussein Obama has proven that."-Sean McVeigh Hannity

Incidentally, it was his saying this-among others-that led me to document specific racist acts, incidents, etc that I have included above.