Thread: inmates and guards arrested for running a meth ring in indiana -no offense M.R.

Default inmates and guards arrested for running a meth ring in indiana -no offense M.R.

INDIANAPOLIS -- Forty people have been indicted on charges that prison guards and inmates helped run a methamphetamine and heroin ring from Indiana correction facilities.The FBI conducted early morning raids across the state Wednesday involving 300 SWAT agents at numerous locations.According to the indictment, between June 2011 and August, inmates coordinated buying meth, heroin, PCP and acid from California and Chicago and having it shipped to Indiana, where correction officers would smuggle some of the drugs and cellphones behind bars.
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Default Re: inmates and guards arrested for running a meth ring in indiana -no offense M.R.

No offence taken. I am aware that this kind of thing happens - I just can never understand how or why.

R.I.P. Cyrano and Roxanne.

Default Re: inmates and guards arrested for running a meth ring in indiana -no offense M.R.

Mucho dinero-guards are underpaid and offered huge amounts of money for basically nothing . Not like their pushing Meth to school kids . The cell phones are far more disturbing IMO as inmates can and do reach out and touch someone .
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.