Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else agree?

Default Re: Anyone else agree?

Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    Wow! How many guys do you think will be finalists for PSU? And I'm liking all the love for Hunter but I think Tessari is being over looked. Hunter finished the season with 3 straight losses while Tessari ended his like 7-1 and he placed higher. Heflin AA'ed last year and gets no love. Thats okay though, I don't mind teams looking past them.
    Tessari is overlooked because vinson, alton, ness, chamberlain, possibly oliver will be in his weight.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    Wow! How many guys do you think will be finalists for PSU? And I'm liking all the love for Hunter but I think Tessari is being over looked. Hunter finished the season with 3 straight losses while Tessari ended his like 7-1 and he placed higher. Heflin AA'ed last year and gets no love. Thats okay though, I don't mind teams looking past them.
    Tessari was at a much weaker weight. Hunter is a better wrestler with more skills and had a more consistent season.

Regarding psus POTENTIAL finalists in megaludis, alton,alton,dt,ruthand wright.

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    I've already saved it for posterity.

Maybe one of my favorite Herkey posts ever that didn't reference the crown and tehj water meeting.
    I think it's a pretty safe statement, barring major injury issues. It's just not gonna happen in my backyard.

Brent Metcalf Rules!!!
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

Quote Originally Posted by Herkey#1 View Post
    I think it's a pretty safe statement, barring major injury issues. It's just not gonna happen in my backyard.

Brent Metcalf Rules!!!
    Fret not Herkey. Iowas got it.

THIS is THE year IU wins Nationals .!!!!!
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Quote Originally Posted by FalconWrestlingKY View Post
    I only have guesses at the moment, he was on the roster last time I checked, but not now. I know Ormsbee got kicked off the team for doing a bunch of stupid that summer and wasn't even going to be able to enroll and that is the only other case I can think of off the top of my head. Klimara's facebook still has him going to Oklahoma State as of Tuesday.
    Posted on the Illinois board and a poster said he was taking summer classes, so hopefully it's just an oversight by the webmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Tessari is overlooked because vinson, alton, ness, chamberlain, possibly oliver will be in his weight.
    tessari could hold his own and come out with a W against vinson, ness, and chamberlain(does he really still have eligibility left?). Oliver is untested at 49. i am very interested in seeing what he can do there. guessing he will be great, but its possible he can get a slap in face.

National Finalist FalconWrestlingKY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    THIS is THE year IU wins Nationals .!!!!!
    You see they lost another recruit? Saw him leaving and thought of you.
    "I looked up at the scoreboard and I was like, I can't do math that fast!" - Ed Ruth

Quote Originally Posted by FalconWrestlingKY View Post
    You see they lost another recruit? Saw him leaving and thought of you.
    He must have listened to Goldman and Simmons weight cutting philosophy.