Thread: How many of this Olympic group is gonna try again?

Default How many of this Olympic group is gonna try again?

I realize this is really early, just curious if anybody has heard how many are going to start the next cycle of world teams and Olympic training. Below are two wrestlers that have stated they are coming back.

1. Jordan Burroughs
    2. Sam Hazewinkle

Default Re: How many of this Olympic group is gonna try again?

it wouldnt suprise me if coleman scott comes back, but if he dosent im sure reece humphrey or shawn bunch will gladly take his spot haha
    "Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts." -Dan Gable

Quote Originally Posted by Griffyn "The Wrestler" View Post
    it wouldnt suprise me if coleman scott comes back, but if he dosent im sure reece humphrey or shawn bunch will gladly take his spot haha
    I was very impressed with Coleman Scott, he gave the Olympic champion an excellent match, he also has git er don attitude.

oh absolutely coleman is awesome! showed alot of heart coming into the games when he had to to first off win the olympic trials and then had to beat both bunch and humphrey. he has a pretty good story to tell.. if he doesnt come back i guess john smith has to get jordan oliver ready to drop to 60 kilos and make the olympic team for the cowboys.
    "Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts." -Dan Gable

Bunch is done wrestling. Going MMA.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Bunch is done wrestling. Going MMA.
    oh really? thats the first ive heard of it.. im pretty excited for that now!

Bunch is signed with Bellator.
    Herbert has stated that he is not through. He talked about going back to the world's to try for Gold. Personally, I think he is never again even going to achieve World silver, but still wish him the best since he was one of my favorites.

I know he didn't make the Olympic team but is Metcalf going to keep trying? I love watching him.