Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone got JB's strength and conditioning routine?

Default Has anyone got JB's strength and conditioning routine?

I cannot think of a time when a wrestler had such a massive advantage in strength, power and speed compared to the other athletes. He made Tsargush look like he has never done a workout in his life.

It'd be really interesting to see what sort of strength and conditioning he does.... anyone got his workout regime?

Default Re: Has anyone got JB's strength and conditioning routine?

I don't know the specifics of his work outs. I know he does a lot of plyometrics and weights. Every interview I've heard about him involves someone saying he trains like a mad man.

Couple ridiculous work ethic with world class athleticism and you get Jordan Burroughs.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

and really long arms... it's almost unfair the way he hits the double on people who are still in relatively good position and just runs through them.

I finally get it... our local sore loser is implying the Burroughs does steroids.

I found this: Olympic Training Secrets: Build the Perfect Body: Health & Fitness : Details

There is also a video of him doing a bunch of polymetrics and band work on flo.

Quote Originally Posted by ODH View Post
    I finally get it... our local sore loser is implying the Burroughs does steroids.
    I only mentioned facts. JB has a strength, power and speed advantage over everyone that doesn't exist in any other weight class. I am struggling to think of any time where a wrestler has had such a massive physical advantage. Anyone got any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by JudoWrestler View Post
    I only mentioned facts. JB has a strength, power and speed advantage over everyone that doesn't exist in any other weight class. I am struggling to think of any time where a wrestler has had such a massive physical advantage. Anyone got any suggestions?
    How about Karelin

Quote Originally Posted by JudoWrestler View Post
    Your argument might hold water but for the fact that his strength, power, and speed didn't happen overnight.

Quote Originally Posted by ODH View Post
    He'll keep doing it so long as people keep responding to him.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12