Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: 2012 London Olympics: 55/74 FS Results & Discussion

Default Re: 2012 London Olympics: 55/74 FS Results & Discussion

Just watched Otarsultanov v. Yang, Otarsultanov won that surprisingly handily. Didn't have much trouble at all.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Burroughs already beat the second best guy in the field. I kind of feel sorry for Tsargush having to settle for Bronze when he's the clear number 2. Now it's just taking care of business against Goudarzi.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

LoSt maybe try hotspot sheild? I use it for when i watch stuff on nbc and mtv US.

Otarsultanov's style seems to be crushing internationally the throws he gets from over under are too much.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Burroughs already beat the second best guy in the field. I kind of feel sorry for Tsargush having to settle for Bronze when he's the clear number 2. Now it's just taking care of business against Goudarzi.
    Gentry won his repecharge and now gets Tsurgash for Bronze. Gentry more than Tsargush is getting screwed by not having seeds (assuming Tsargush is truly the second best wrestler and beats Gentry)

Goudarzi is wrestling very tough. Im not so sure at this tournament that Goudarzi wouldnt beat Tsargush. I would put my money on the Iranian if they were to meet

Just looking at his results he has been scoring more points today than he has in the past. Not just relying on horsing people.

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Quote Originally Posted by JudoWrestler View Post
    BBC Sport - London 2012 Olympics - Wrestling Schedule for Friday 10 August : Grid View

We can all tune in now to watch real wrestling beat bouncing around, jabbing the head and spazzing out when you're in trouble... ha
    Allgoudarziseesissilver
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Great wrestling by Yang on the edge tip toeing along the edge to avoid giving the push out to win the first over Nyazbekov