Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dana White's Rant Sends UFC Down Dangerous Path

Default Re: Dana White's Rant Sends UFC Down Dangerous Path

Quote Originally Posted by clmetal View Post
    Did you watch the last office? I thought of you when Dwight offered to translate the instructions from German to English and when rejected, said typical americans, getting involved in a war they should have stayed out of, WWII.
    Of course I saw it Claudale.
    Lets go Brent!

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Oliverbush View Post
    gjfovf always the voice of reason. I may not agree with a whole lot of what most of you speculate about on these boards, but i always know gjfovf is going to shoot straight and tell it how he sees it. That's a quality about Dana White that I admire and respect. Not that there's much more similar between Dana White and gjfovf, (well perhaps the hair style). Thank you for bringing some sort of unbias and sanity to the board. I can't be the only one doing it every time.
    Sending you my most respectful Judo bow.
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become."

Quote Originally Posted by gjfovf View Post
    Jack Welch was a pretty successful CEO of a little company you may have heard of called General Electric. He was neither PC nor afraid to be blunt about getting his point across, and like White is a South Boston Irishman. They didn't call him "Chainsaw Jack" for nothing. He is considered one of America's greatest executives and did it without ludacris attacks on small time journalists.
    My point is, that White is trying to legitimize the sport. Who gives a rats ass what some reporter writes in an internet story, be above that crap. If you disagree, put out a statement denouncing it as unfactual. Act like the master of the universe not a loan shark on L St. in Southie. He is the face of the UFC's executive branch. He has to lose the tough guy from southie act and realize that HE is what is holding the sport back.
    You see Adolf, it is business not personal.
    Are you sure he was called "chainsaw?"

Al Dunlap had that nickname for being made CEO and then laying tons of people off and cutting expenses drastically.
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

Are you sure he was called "chainsaw?"

Al Dunlap had that nickname for being made CEO and then laying tons of people off and cutting expenses drastically.
    My bad "Neutron Jack".. You got the point though, correct?
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become."

Too bad for Dana, I read somewhere that his reality show is now down the tubes, and that he is barred from online blogs.
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

www.euromitsu.com

Quote Originally Posted by gjfovf View Post
    My bad "Neutron Jack".. You got the point though, correct?
    I did, but Jack was blunt while Dana is blunt, full of sh#t, unprofessional, vulgar.
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

If I was Loretta Hunt, Id hire those dudes that ran DW outta Boston to be my security.

www.euromitsu.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pimach View Post
    If I was Loretta Hunt, Id hire those dudes that ran DW outta Boston to be my security.
    lol - is that a real story?

lol - is that a real story?
    pretty sure it its, I think Dana himself admitted it in the playboy interview. Im gonna look for it when I get home.

www.euromitsu.com