Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Why I'm Tom Brands' Newest Fan

Default Re: Why I'm Tom Brands' Newest Fan

Quote Originally Posted by zappacy View Post
    Conservatives, in my experience are to busy flapping their gums to get any work done.
    CY!
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    Obviously you have confused conservatives with unions workers.
    So, a conservative union worker must really be a loud mouth?!

Wait a minute! Of course they are! Tune into your AM radio to hear conservative union workers in screaming rages for three hours a day.

As the kids say, "my bad."
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

So sad to see what this thread became. I was hoping for more Tom/Terry quizzes..
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    So sad to see what this thread became. I was hoping for more Tom/Terry quizzes..
    You must be new to the politics thread. I can't read what Ban said but everyone else has been fairly civil. A few jabs from Zappa and I, but taken in jest. I can't imagine Ban has said anything too outrageous either. Lighten up. It's election year so we have to get those jabs in when we can.

It's been civil. I was just commenting about what hopes I had for this thread.

You could also lighten up considering I was kidding. Good lord this is why i dont come to the politics bored. Only clicked this because It said "tom brands"

You could also lighten up considering I was kidding. Good lord this is why i dont come to the politics bored. Only clicked this because It said "tom brands"
    Not sure in what context you read my reply. I wasn't scolding you to lighten up. I was joking about it because you don't ever reply here so I assumed you haven't read the nastier threads which may have caused you to think this one was getting out of control. No need to get defensive. It was more of a crack on those of us (me included) who do get worked up over here. I apologize if I offended you, it wasn't intentional.

I'll give my own LOL to that!
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.