Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Breakthrough Guy for next year

Default Re: Breakthrough Guy for next year

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    While it makes little sense in my mind (especially if Kindig cuts to 141 again) it seems to be pretty set from what I've read that Oliver is jumping to 149.
    That does make little sense. Doesn't he know Tessari is there?

Mikey England at 174 for Iowa State will be a pleasant surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    That does make little sense. Doesn't he know Tessari is there?
    Tessari would be better served trying to get Oliver abducted by one of your Agenda 21 black helicopters
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Tessari would be better served trying to get Oliver abducted by one of your Agenda 21 black helicopters
    That could be arranged.

National Finalist FalconWrestlingKY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    Nick Roberts? Sure, he was decent in PA, but he's coming to Ohio. Johnny and the Monroeville boys will try to break his bad habits but it may take a few years.
    Hate to break it to you but our PA boys run roughshod over the Ohio boys in our room, although oddly enough Michigan always seems to reign supreme.
    "I looked up at the scoreboard and I was like, I can't do math that fast!" - Ed Ruth

A lot of people connected to the program or JO have said hes probably going 49.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Oh geez, is Quinn one of those??
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by jensens View Post
    tessari would be better served trying to get oliver abducted by one of your agenda 21 black helicopters
    lol!
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

Quote Originally Posted by FalconWrestlingKY View Post
    Hate to break it to you but our PA boys run roughshod over the Ohio boys in our room, although oddly enough Michigan always seems to reign supreme.
    Please don't take this response the wrong way. You are a college wrestler and that is something to be VERY proud of. The time you and your team put in the classroom plus wrestling room is phenominal. With that said......

The reason PA kids win in your wrestling room is because more of them wrestle DIII. Ohio boys are DI. Michigan boys reign supreme because they may actually have DI talent but no college wants a cancer on their team. Luckily for Metcalf, Iowa was willing to take a chance that he didn't carry any Michigan baggage with him. Or, knowing the Brands attitude, maybe they beat the Michigan out of him while he was in VA. I've seen the show Moonshiners which is filmed in VA. The beating wouldn't be out of the question.