Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast

Thread: Breakthrough Guy for next year

National Finalist FalconWrestlingKY's Avatar

Default Re: Breakthrough Guy for next year

Going to throw some names out, not sure how many have been brought up. Some of the names depend on your definition of "breakthrough" though

Tony Dallago
    Ryak Finch
    Andrew Campolattano
    Matt Gibson
    Evan Henderson
    Ryan LeBlanc
    Blake Rosholt
    Nick Soto
    Chris Chionuma
    Stephen Swan
    "I looked up at the scoreboard and I was like, I can't do math that fast!" - Ed Ruth

IF leBlanc being in the room helps LeBlanc break out I'll be happy for both LeBlancs
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Quote Originally Posted by FalconWrestlingKY View Post
    Going to throw some names out, not sure how many have been brought up. Some of the names depend on your definition of "breakthrough" though

Evan Henderson
    What happened to Evan the 2nd half of last year? Did they throw out Robert at the end of the season?
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Henderson hit the wall early ! I'm tired of waiting on Dallago . IF Fausey stays healthy I see him reaching the podium .
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Dallago is what he is

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    Henderson hit the wall early ! I'm tired of waiting on Dallago . IF Fausey stays healthy I see him reaching the podium .
    Fausey rumored to be going 74! Wow!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1stplace View Post
    Dallago is what he is
    Yeah, I see him slipping on the podium at some point. He's very funky which should serve him well with Perrys tutelage.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

National Finalist FalconWrestlingKY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    IF leBlanc being in the room helps LeBlanc break out I'll be happy for both LeBlancs
    I have been a big fan of Wyoming LeBlanc since he destroyed I think it was Newly McSpadden his freshman year, he should provide a lot of help for Indiana LeBlanc.
    "I looked up at the scoreboard and I was like, I can't do math that fast!" - Ed Ruth

I think Iowa State is refocusing and could have many potential guys have breakout seasons. Finch at 125, Goettl at 141, Tanner Weatherman or Mike Moreno at 165, Tanner Weatherman or Mikey England at 174, Boaz Beard at 184, Matt Gibson at Hwt. The upper weights are battling with Reader, TnT Paulsen, and Zabriskie. The light weights are now battling with Nickerson. Throw in Gadsen and Shafer battling at 197 and Meeks at 133, we could be a pleasant surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by buford View Post
    I think Iowa State is refocusing and could have many potential guys have breakout seasons. Finch at 125, Goettl at 141, Tanner Weatherman or Mike Moreno at 165, Tanner Weatherman or Mikey England at 174, Boaz Beard at 184, Matt Gibson at Hwt. The upper weights are battling with Reader, TnT Paulsen, and Zabriskie. The light weights are now battling with Nickerson. Throw in Gadsen and Shafer battling at 197 and Meeks at 133, we could be a pleasant surprise.
    Do you think they'll wrestle Meeks as a true freshman? The "benefits" of that never seem to outweigh what is learned in a redshirt year, to me.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.