Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dana lets loose on reporter

Default Re: Dana lets loose on reporter

Quote Originally Posted by Pimach View Post
    CAP is a younger dude apparently, he made a comment about losing to CB Dollaway in juco natl's or something, he also says hes involved in MMA.

Come on PJ, you know who he is, fess up!!!
    I saw those comments too. He told me he graduated HS in 87, and he told me he beat the 1989 NJ state champ and someone from my HS who graduated in 86 or 87 (forget the year exactly).

Right, Dollaway would be younger (and lighter). Maybe CAP is PJ's older brother?

I met up with PJ this past weekend but since we were in a group of 7, I couldn't cross examine him.
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

Herbert DEC Askren 5-4

Man I can't stand Dana. You can hear it in his voice that he wants "tough guy/ fighter" cred. The guy tries to dress like a fighter....talks like he's promoting a fight like a fighter (except he's talking about a reporter)....and pretty much insults fighters in the process.

I would gladly step into the octagon with dana white and shut him the hell up.
    I wish I could kick Matt Dragon in the balls. In his Dragonballz.

Cap has changed his story ten different times now. We now know he is anywhere from 25-41 years old. He has said he attended 6 different high schools.

Claudale if you would have manned up and kept hanging you could have done all the cross examining you wanted. Me and the metalski family were up till 5 am.

Quote Originally Posted by Gripsnhips View Post
    Man I can't stand Dana. You can hear it in his voice that he wants "tough guy/ fighter" cred. The guy tries to dress like a fighter....talks like he's promoting a fight like a fighter (except he's talking about a reporter)....and pretty much insults fighters in the process.

I hope you can defend his jazzerboxing onslaught. If not you could be in trouble...

JB does a mean squat thrust with a taebo half-twist, all while staying on beat to the techno music. If that ain't tough, then I don't know what tough is.
    I heart Jazzy B. White.
    Indianamat.com

[quote=clmetal;148376] Maybe CAP is PJ's older brother?quote]

"I met up with PJ this past weekend but since we were in a group of 7, I couldn't cross examine him."

I heard you guys met up, thats pretty cool. was he everything you imagined he would be?
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

www.euromitsu.com

Quote Originally Posted by Gripsnhips View Post

I really think that's part of his in your face, cursing, tough guy routine (napolean complex). He wants to be recognized as a fighter by acting like he's always ready to throw down and telling us that he trains and used to box and get in street fights in South Boston. MSNBC basically did a UFC informercial where they showed clips of him lifting and stuff and commented that he looks like a UFC champ, but gets most of his KOs outside the ring as their president.
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

[quote=Pimach;148395]
    Quote Originally Posted by clmetal View Post
    Maybe CAP is PJ's older brother?quote]

"I met up with PJ this past weekend but since we were in a group of 7, I couldn't cross examine him."

I heard you guys met up, thats pretty cool. was he everything you imagined he would be?

More mellow and mature actually, but perhaps it was the setting. He stayed out until 5am and I had to cut out at 11pm (we were at a restaurant so my kids could be there)

Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    Cap has changed his story ten different times now. We now know he is anywhere from 25-41 years old. He has said he attended 6 different high schools.

Claudale if you would have manned up and kept hanging you could have done all the cross examining you wanted. Me and the metalski family were up till 5 am.
    If you had asked your girlfriend to babysit, we would have been all set.

My dad was in Evergreen, otherwise I could have tried to get him to do it. I would have stayed out late if that restaurant didn't cut the lights. I was interested to see that place KC goes to.