Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dana lets loose on reporter

Default Re: Dana lets loose on reporter

Quote Originally Posted by clmetal View Post
    Is Adolf on vacation or something?

I think PJ and VAK no longer feel obligated to defend everything Dana does.
    I think Adolf pops in from time to time(no pun intended), apparently hes over at some other site most of the time, as are other members of the board. but he shows up if something is interesting.
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

www.euromitsu.com

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltz View Post
    Is Dana White the President of the UFC or some backyard fight club? Not they way the President of a company should act IMO.
    I agree, and while I think DW has done a good job with teh UFC business wise, his interviews and statements need some serious refining

www.euromitsu.com

In the olden days when it involved pay matters, you were never critical of any of his moves. "give it time! they are slowly moving up, no need to rush the process."

I think VAK and Adolf would still defend anything that happened involving pay. In your case, I think you were a little gullible in believing Dana's side of the story (trying to look out for the fighters as much as the owners).
    I still dont think the guys who are fighting on undercards of fight nights should get paid that much. And in fact it has slowly increased.

I dont think those guys should be compared to athletes in nfl or nba as it is much easier to get into the ufc particularly at that level. Not as easy to stay in the ufc or win though. There are guys who have 3 or 4 fights and who have been training in the sport less than 2 years who get fights in the ufc for a number of reasons whether it be a short notice replacement, they are friends with a bigger name fighter, or they were on tuf. Also in those other leagues it is a team sport so even if a special teamer is not the most popular player they still contribute to the teams overall success. In fighting its an individual sport so if you have no fan base and you arent very good I see no reason to pay that person a lot of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimach View Post
    I think Adolf pops in from time to time(no pun intended), apparently hes over at some other site most of the time, as are other members of the board. but he shows up if something is interesting.
    I thought they banned Adolf (IP banned even).

this is a busy day for this place.

I wish this forum would show you who made the last post like it used to (unless my settings are messed up). Otherwise you need to remember the # of posts or check blindly
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

I thought they banned Adolf (IP banned even).

this is a busy day for this place.

I wish this forum would show you who made the last post like it used to (unless my settings are messed up). Otherwise you need to remember the # of posts or check blindly
    not at themat, he has some other top secret site that he posts at.

this is busy, I like it, so much that I dont wanna run out to lunch cause I might miss some action.

the only place it shows who made the last post is when you click on forums and it takes you to the old page. on the board itself, its check blindly.

www.euromitsu.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pimach View Post
    not at themat, he has some other top secret site that he posts at.

this is busy, I like it, so much that I dont wanna run out to lunch cause I might miss some action.

the only place it shows who made the last post is when you click on forums and it takes you to the old page. on the board itself, its check blindly.
    Oh yeah, he told us he only invited Scarlet Knight and Dr. White to join him (all 3 have been absent recently)

(I think PJ is Scarlet Knight and Gopher Hunter is Dr. White)
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

Oh yeah, he told us he only invited Scarlet Knight and Dr. White to join him (all 3 have been absent recently)

(I think PJ is Scarlet Knight and Gopher Hunter is Dr. White)
    Didnt i accuse you of being scarlet knight awhile back? I guess your unoriginal statements are predictable. Makes sense now why you would copy my fight picks.

Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    Didnt i accuse you of being scarlet knight awhile back? I guess your unoriginal statements are predictable. Makes sense now why you would copy my fight picks.
    Yes which I think was a tactic meant to hide your own butt - only CAP and you like NJ enough to act like that (or Acadia on the other site).

With your new powers and Metsfan's investigative help, you should be in a position of making a powerful conclusion - and apologize if you made a false allegation.

CAP is a younger dude apparently, he made a comment about losing to CB Dollaway in juco natl's or something, he also says hes involved in MMA.

Come on PJ, you know who he is, fess up!!!

www.euromitsu.com