Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: good story

Default Re: good story

TomKat= Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. Jeez people get with the times.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke 1984-2011

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBloodLion View Post
    Benifer = Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez. I do not have a wrestling connection to post.
    Brad Pitt would have been much easier since he did actually wrestle a bit...

Moneyball Star Brad Pitt: I Never Played Baseball : People.com
    BBL--I checked with my wife and daughter and Bennifer can't include Jennifer Lopez. Ben Affleck seems to be correct, but I'm told that this Jennifer is Jennifer Garner.

VAIS--You started this one. Is Benniston Brad P & Jennifer Aniston OR Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner?

Hold it--my wife looked it up on Wikipedia and BBL is correct! BBL--you know more about Hollywood types than my wife does!! And I can definitely assure you that you know more about wrestling than she does. But I beat she could beat you in a shopping marathon (especially when we come back to the States after being gone for quite a while!).

Quote Originally Posted by TomWright25 View Post
    BBL--I checked with my wife and daughter and Bennifer can't include Jennifer Lopez. Ben Affleck seems to be correct, but I'm told that this Jennifer is Jennifer Garner.

VAIS--You started this one. Is Benniston Brad P & Jennifer Aniston OR Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner?

Hold it--my wife looked it up on Wikipedia and BBL is correct! BBL--you know more about Hollywood types than my wife does!! And I can definitely assure you that you know more about wrestling than she does. But I beat she could beat you in a shopping marathon (especially when we come back to the States after being gone for quite a while!).
    Im sure youre right!
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Im sure youre right!
    Thanks, Vais. I believe you're a teacher too. It helps to defend both sides of an issue. No one can contradict you then!

Thanks, Vais. I believe you're a teacher too. It helps to defend both sides of an issue. No one can contradict you then!
    Yes I am. You are wise.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

It seems to work pretty well for politicians too!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltz View Post
    TomKat= Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. Jeez people get with the times.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Im sure youre right!
    I am embarrassed for all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    I am embarrassed for all of you.
    It is summer and we are trapped in the doldrums between team trials and the Olympics. What else is there to do???

For the love of god, would someone please wrestle a match somewhere so we have something to talk about??

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBloodLion View Post
    It is summer and we are trapped in the doldrums between team trials and the Olympics. What else is there to do???
    Joey Votto and Brandon Phillips provide for summer fun.