Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the ICLEI & UN Agenda 21? The UN moving into YOUR BACKYARD....

Default Re: What is the ICLEI & UN Agenda 21? The UN moving into YOUR BACKYARD....

Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    You actually need me to clarify your own politics for you?
    That still doesn't clarify the gibberish that you wrote and I still can't understand, but I find it curious that you never spoke out against excessive gubment and UN influence during the years 2002-2008. Apparently, these conspiracies didn't exist in those years, eh? Or, were you "stepping in line?"

Just recently "seen the light," have we?
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

Default Re: What is the ICLEI & UN Agenda 21? The UN moving into YOUR BACKYARD....

Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    What are you saying, and in which language are you trying to say it in?
    Haha, I wish this website had a "like" button because I'd be all over it like a hobo on a ham sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    Haha, I wish this website had a "like" button because I'd be all over it like a hobo on a ham sandwich.
    I'll confess...that line was stolen from one of my favorite M*A*S*H* characters, Chuck Emerson Winchester, but I've gotten a lot of mileage out of it.

That still doesn't clarify the gibberish that you wrote and I still can't understand, but I find it curious that you never spoke out against excessive gubment and UN influence during the years 2002-2008. Apparently, these conspiracies didn't exist in those years, eh? Or, were you "stepping in line?"

Just recently "seen the light," have we?
    Quinn could read it pretty easily. I guess it was not out in left field enough for you. I have not been a fan of the UN for MANY years. You can find several posts where I am critical of Bush on this website. My contempt of corruption does not know party lines.

Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    Quinn could read it pretty easily. I guess it was not out in left field enough for you. I have not been a fan of the UN for MANY years. You can find several posts where I am critical of Bush on this website. My contempt of corruption does not know party lines.
    Pay no attention to Ban. He merely says the opposite of whatever anyone else says. The UN's own website has the entire Agenda 21 policy written out. I've posted it before. I don't know why their own website would post it if it wasn't true.

DSD :: Resources - Publications - Core Publications
    Last edited by quinn14; 06-28-2012 at 07:09 PM.

I'll confess...that line was stolen from one of my favorite M*A*S*H* characters, Chuck Emerson Winchester, but I've gotten a lot of mileage out of it.
    Ha ha!! Why am I not surprised that your favorite character was the douchebag that no one else on the show liked? I'm actually laughing out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    Ha ha!! Why am I not surprised that your favorite character was the douchebag that no one else on the show liked? I'm actually laughing out loud.
    Now that's hilarious....

Pay no attention to Ban. He merely says the opposite of whatever anyone else says. I don't know why their own website would post it if it wasn't true.
    Yes, if it's a weird assed conspiracy where bike sharing in a community is viewed as a worldwide UN takeover, I will CERTAINLY say the opposite of that!

Of course the UN posts it, but this has been talked about for over 30 years in the UN and (1) still no worldwide environmental UN law that applies to all countries (2) still no agreement on how any of it will be implemented and (3) there's still not the "one-world order" that people talk about.

ha ha!! Why am i not surprised that your favorite character was the douchebag that no one else on the show liked? I'm actually laughing out loud.
    Exactly!

Your ignore function must not be working, eh? Bes check with the fixers on thisy here website and get that looked at.