Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bo Jordan

Default Re: Bo Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by FalconWrestlingKY View Post
    How old is Micah now?
    Micah will be a junior this coming season. And he's a stud. He's not Bo-type stud, but not far off.

Bo knows wrestling.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

National Finalist FalconWrestlingKY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Bo knows wrestling.
    Can't wait to see Bo and some other superstars like Marstellar and Mark Hall (who I have heard through the grape vine is returning to Davison for high school) in college
    "I looked up at the scoreboard and I was like, I can't do math that fast!" - Ed Ruth

Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    No. Ben has a younger brother named Issac who will be attending Wisconsin. They are both sons of Jim Jordan, the current senator and former national champion. I believe he was a 2xer and beat John Smith for the title one year.

Bo and his brother Micah are sons of Jeff Jordan who is the current coach of St. Paris Graham and former AA for Wisconsin.
    Thanks, Quinn. I'm assuming that Jim Jordan and Jeff Jordan are unrelated.

Yes he beat John during John's sophomore year. I think they even mentioned the win on his senator bio. How old is Micah now?
    John Smith is clearly USA's top all-time freestyler (in my book at least). It's interesting that he only won 2 NCAA titles. His sophomore season as you noted (I had forgotten he lost to Jordan) and his freshman season. I was at the 1984 NCAA's when he was the #2 seed as a freshman and lost either first or second round (I believe it was first round) to Rocky Bonomo (twin brother of 3-time NCAA champ Ricky Bonomo of Bloomsburg). You would think that a 6-time world champ would win more than 2 NCAA titles.

Can't wait to see Bo and some other superstars like Marstellar and Mark Hall (who I have heard through the grape vine is returning to Davison for high school) in college
    Heard the same. Hall is awesome. I am curious to see how much Marstellar will improve. He's so good already.

Quote Originally Posted by TomWright25 View Post
    Thanks, Quinn. I'm assuming that Jim Jordan and Jeff Jordan are unrelated.
    They are brothers I do believe.

Quote Originally Posted by TomWright25 View Post
    John Smith is clearly USA's top all-time freestyler (in my book at least). It's interesting that he only won 2 NCAA titles. His sophomore season as you noted (I had forgotten he lost to Jordan) and his freshman season. I was at the 1984 NCAA's when he was the #2 seed as a freshman and lost either first or second round (I believe it was first round) to Rocky Bonomo (twin brother of 3-time NCAA champ Ricky Bonomo of Bloomsburg). You would think that a 6-time world champ would win more than 2 NCAA titles.
    John lost in the second round his freshman year and didn't even AA. In his own words he was too busy thinking about his semifinal match to wrestle in the current one and that was back when if the guy lost to lost his next match you were out of the tournament. Then of course his Sophomore year he lost to Jordan. It was after that year he took the redshirt where he recommitted himself and perfected his legendary low single by watching the Europeans.
    "I looked up at the scoreboard and I was like, I can't do math that fast!" - Ed Ruth

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Heard the same. Hall is awesome. I am curious to see how much Marstellar will improve. He's so good already.
    I still take credit for convincing him to go to Apple Valley after he decided to leave Kentucky. I think Mark Hall will be the only 6 time state champ but 7 time state finalist in America's history